need rollback

i was playing and i dcd now all my items weps and my mag are gone but i dont have pics (my keyboard is messed up so i cant take them ) could i still get a rollback. also i just started playing does this happen often

It does happen often but normally not to the same person. Do you have items that are ???? in your inventory if so take pics of that. I also recommend taking pics of your rares and mag.

In order to fix this first we need the guild card, we want to know the time it happened, the slot that the character is in, and for the most part we only do rollback for the ???? item glitch.

Since your keyboard is not working properly...I would try using the "On-Screen keyboard." Go to the search bar for your computer and you should be able to find it. Clicking on the print screen button on that should allow you to take a screen shot.

If you are running windows 7 there is a tool called snipping tool and you can take screen caps with that, I use it and it works quite well.

I am sorry about your loss of items, I doubt it happens offten and might of just been a glitch

Do you have ???? items?