De Rol Le Shell

ProSnipor

there is no drop for that, i need u get the derole shield for the quest Ddb 2 episodie 4, in one persone mode, i think is in normal u can get it

also u need a pc for enter XD

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

de Rol le shield you can get it in black paper deal 2 in normal mode you can only do the mission if you have a photon crystal and like 2 of space on the equip.

agreed. it would be easier if the shell was a droppable item, some people want to make theirs, so let them. and it adds something to the market ^.^

Then what would be the point on havving special items in the quest bpd's ? ? O_O.

i can offer to add the drop but i think should more dificult to obtain the item trough the drop then trough the quest.

Well, in order to make the Shield, dont you need De Rol Le Shell and a Stink Shield? I know the Stink shield is something you can get from bpd 2, cause I got one. But the shell doesn't drop, which means the only way to get the shield (that I know of) is to donate, through events, or a quest reward (bpd I think). I think everyone is getting confused by Shell and Shield. The DE ROL LE Shield is the outcome. The DE ROL LE Shell is just a part you use with the Stink Shield to make DE ROL LE shield.

yeah im talking about the shell.. i know the outcum is the shield. but im saying.. why would i put a item in regular drop if it's already in a quest.

and is not like only few member can play the quest.. all players as long you have a Photon Crystal can play the quest.

de Rol le shield you can get it in black paper deal 2 in normal mode you can only do the mission if you have a photon crystal and like 2 of space on the equip.

De rol le shell es para evitar hacer esa mision es la otra opcion para tener el De rol le shield no estaria mal q se adecuara un poco la tabla de drops como las mas antiguas en psobb las cuales traian un monton de items raros me gustaria q se agregara last swan y master raven las cuales actualmente no son posible obtener con hit bueno eso je....

Salu2

hahahaha... last swant con hit xD (solo ganon entiende el chiste )