ACE SC1

With school and sports for me starting soon. I wont be on alot so about 1 hour a day at most but either way. I am going to leave this game for awhile of some reasons personaly and family related. I'll TRY checking forums dayly but i wont be on alot. besides know one would bother to like or talk to me from my trades and i really didnt do anythinig wrong but guess people in this world just dont like me... so im saying goodbye for now and hopefully 1 day once they stop playing or wont remember me. that may be the day i return. like to say bye to my team, the RedTemplers and all the people that backed me up or even help me out. i am truely sorry about the past but things wont ever change. Good Bye

AWW. I wish I could post a GIANT unhappy face, but I dont think you can change the font size on the smileys. :(

Well...you can change the font size, but it doesnt show how unhappy i am that ur leaving.

well ill be honest , i never had a problems with you , actually you where very gentle and you really like me.

kind of fun too , i clear your name when you needed since some ppl tough bad in you, but i try to give you

a good place to stay and enjoy and play.

it seams i FAIL

hope you come up with your mind change your decision some day....

good luck in all.

well ill be honest , i never had a problems with you , actually you where very gentle and you really like me.

kind of fun too , i clear your name when you needed since some ppl tough bad in you, but i try to give you

a good place to stay and enjoy and play.

it seams i FAIL

hope you come up with your mind change your decision some day....

good luck in all.

o.o but you did a great job as an admin XD the server its a best place for evryone..

and well thats bad that you go ACE i personaly dont hate you i just say my point on your posts but na i dont hate you to tell you the truth i dont know you and well its a bit sad that you quit cause someone say you somthing simple like you report Hackers but not when youre benefit of it and thats true,you have to accept it and keep on, well thats my opinion ignore it if you want. and good luck in what you do and welcome back when you get back..