And It Begins

Godric

Alrighty, as far as I've known for a bit my work has begun and therefore I wont on PSO as much as I would like to be anymore. I have two college classes at the moment and am signing up for extra curricular activities and such in a effort to get my GPA as high as possible. Due to the school beginning already I'm swamped with work, I literally have to write a 20 page study guide. -.- I'll be on from time to time, I promise that 2 days wont pass without me checking the forums or getting in-game for maybe 15-20 minutes but until things calm down a bit I'll be like a Ghost. Take care of my spot in the lobby for me.

Sincerely Godric. [And Yes I can be serious sometimes]

dang, why godric whyyyy xd. jk jk, but for real man get that real life stuff in over a game. I dont blame u lol. Its for your future and no bish wants a guy with no job or money or ambitions xd. Good luck to you.

Hey when you get back you better make another funeral or I might just have to find you and give you one :onion-head67:

Dude do what you need to do. Get those classes done and work hard. Do it all so you can have a sexy girl with a truck lol

Best of luck to you Godric...and if you EVER give up I will steal your soul from syd and give it to you so you can suffer :D

Hey when you get back you better make another funeral or I might just have to find you and give you one :onion-head67:

Dude do what you need to do. Get those classes done and work hard. Do it all so you can have a sexy girl with a truck lol

Best of luck to you Godric...and if you EVER give up I will steal your soul from syd and give it to you so you can suffer :D

Too late I already sold his soul for a first class meal, yeah Im still hungry.

Hey I understand you Godric, I will be away from pso for the next 16 weeks due to my classes and some other stuffs(personal issues,some health issues,money issues due to my adiction on gambling, etc...)

Godric make sure to acomplish your goals. the school is very important. we will be here for long long time so take your time

and enjoy your school.

just make sure to come back so you can fight for your soul against Syd.

Getting inspiration for a new video : Godric is serious!

And, "Godrics comes back!"- or "Godric strikes again" T-shirts :onion-head67: