Stupid hildewhores

I have been hunting Heaven Punisher in forest of sorrow U. all day as Bluefull and i seen more than 30 Hildetorrs, not 1 droped. On pso-world the drop rate for blue is 1/215 and Eden its 1/145? Or was it removed during the event :/?

Edited by gmstone

If your lucky you find it quickly before you hit around 200 kills. Statistically you would have to kill about 215 to find one so if you found one after killing 30 you would be very lucky xD

I do not know what your problem has been, I found 1 Saturday and 5 Sunday. Although, I have also fought nearly 400+ of them over the course of about 10-12 hours of playing. best of luck, keep searching.

P.S. I love the topic name.

I think my best was...I found 5 HPs in one day but I killed a lot of torrs that day lol

I was killing close to 100 an hour...then again I hunted for about 10 hours strait

Me ans ServerUs where talking about this one day. and He said Drop was changed to like 1/405 and Pwand purplenum is 1/605?

Prolly due to the fact we have more rare enemies here..

Edited by Green
  • Like 1

I figured that drop was changed but i used to hunt them before they changed that drop and for Pwand...it sounds about right, I spent close to a month hunting one with Dizz a long time ago

Edited by Veriemas