Larva

SJS wont drop anymore i didnt even get one whats the deal its not fair that certain people got some then complained about it then now others cant get them. now they get to laugh to the bank about it

NO i did not remove them , just increase the drop . harder is more fun. just keep trying

• Like 4

Awesome event, a very good idea, I love this event even when Im not able to participate on it. What I love most about this event is watching people complaining about it, I think it is a superb idea to add sjs and PoM, to bad they will always be crybabies.

But since people want sjs and PoM, lets give the people what they want Larva but lets make them bleed for them.

How? Easy, lets do it like in the second PGF event I was able to participate, drop rate= less than 1%,Olga far stronger than he usual is, just 72 hours, I remember that Olga was strong enough that his second form took at least 40 minutes, still I was able to get 2 PGF by my own.

Or even better, remember the time when you Larva made the mobs stronger I think tiwce than usual and people where crying about how hard it was to beat the mobs? they even make a video about this, but the truth was that it wasnt that hard, serverus and I, were able to beat a ttf in less than 40 minutes with this conditions, when the other guys werent able to beat a single Delbiter.

Well my point is, combined this to conditions and add sjs on dark falz ultimate and see what the people do Larva, maybe this will gve them a lesson.

This was an EPIC event and you guys with your moan and cries ruined it.

• Like 7

thats not fair increase drop of sjs? thats really not fair hw about the poeople that get em at the moment 1 kill and got it its not fair for the other people that are hunting one u.u-

• Like 1

I agree with Biza they got sjs easy and a bunch. well what i really want to know is if you think its fair atleast explain why its fair to let this happen

• Like 1

the best its a general rollback then restart the event its the fair thing u.u its not fair some people get like 3 or more molavs and sjs then suddenly up the drops? thats not fair.... and the other people gona stay looking for somthing that not gona drop.

• Like 1

huh...get 1....yea and the people that get 3 or more gona get uhm o yea 1 more with the one you gona hunt...thats a brilliant idea..thats sucks. why gona lost time looking for somthing that not gona drop huh why to look for it when you go to lobby and see people saying yay i got 3 sjs 4 molavs lol yea when drop was 1/5 .......jaja.....dont waste our time then .

He should have just kept it the same and told everyone to stfu and get over it. Trade market? fuck that just keep it the same, it's a special event damn it. but he changed it, so cry babies complaining about some retarded market would stfu.

Now it's hard as balls to get a drop from an eclair, 4 runs and nothing? when people were getting 2-3 per run not 3 hours ago? you'd be pissed too. However, he changed it, so there's nothing to do about it but continue to hunt.

Its fair because at that time those lucky guys didnt complain about the drops or the event, but suddenly a crybaby appears and start whining about this event, those crybabies make Larva take the decision to take out the sjs of this event, but then he decided to make it just harder, there is a BIG difference between 0% and almost 0%.

So it is fair because crybabies tried to ruined this event, Larva was about to take out the sjs, but you want it you got it, but with a little punishment so next time dont start whining

• Like 3