server down?

I'm surprised how people continue to donate money when this server is consistantly going down without notice. They say that the donations are to "keep the server running" but apparently this is not true. If they are taking the servers down intentionally, they should have made notices on the forum (which the admins have not). I guess the donations are really only for buying items via donation tickets.

• Like 2

I'm surprised how people continue to donate money when this server is consistantly going down without notice. They say that the donations are to "keep the server running" but apparently this is not true. If they are taking the servers down intentionally, they should have made notices on the forum (which the admins have not). I guess the donations are really only for buying items via donation tickets.

The thing is there is NO status update on the forum at all ever. You would have to watch the shoutbox and the remember replying to you probably isn't a GM or someone even tied to the server. All these young GMs abusing the PA system in game but said GMs can't give you a server status update?

well for starters there IS nothing official..... what good is it to announce when you don't even 100% know what's going on.

PS: This is more of an FYI, but GM's cannot alter the announcement at the beginning of the login, only the admin.

and second we announce what needs to be announced (events, and results, etc....) but we never overdo it.

that said, keep in mind it's a free server, it's gonna have it's downtime as it has it's glory days

ok a few things.

1. if you are playing here for stability, you are playing on the wrong server period. Soda's software was never fully tested, finished etc, complaining about this after you already knew this and have signed up is just stupid and makes you look like an idiot.

2. Under normal conditions I can restart the log on server when it crash's, unfortunately, atm for some reason I cannot access the remote desktop to access the pc to reset the server. I don't know if anyone else can, I've tried reseting my own net as well as my neighbors wifi so it seems to be an issue with the host. This probably needs larva to call them and have them punch the server machine so it works properly again.

3. Donations are to pay for the server, nothing more, nothing less. Now larva can't be held accountable if the host your cash is paying for craps out on him while he has other things to do, people have lives you know. If you really have a problem with this, go play another game, find another pso server or just wait it out till the problem is fixed. Which will happen as soon as possible.

• Like 2

How hard is it to have a Topic section just for server status and just say "we are aware of the problem" and give a hourly update even. No one said they are here for stability from what I seen, it would just look alot better if one of the many GMs posted something on the site. A random poster shouldn't have to ask or spam a shoutbox every 5 minutes.

How hard is it to have a Topic section just for server status and just say "we are aware of the problem" and give a hourly update even. No one said they are here for stability from what I seen, it would just look alot better if one of the many GMs posted something on the site. A random poster shouldn't have to ask or spam a shoutbox every 5 minutes.

the simple answer to you like Lee posted before : people have lives you know. If you really have a problem with this, go play another game, find another pso server or just wait it out till the problem is fixed. Which will happen as soon as possible.

Also its not a matter of life or death if you dont play :| get out and get some tan please.... and theres plenty of servers around here if you dont like staying here :|

And theres the shoutbox to post when the server is up why use this ? well its for not overflow the forum database.

• Like 1

Right my dear friend now happy that this didn't turn out into a flame war or something of the sort

This topic can be locked like oficina said Solved!