TEAM BATTLE EVENT

Valhalla

Since there is many Teams, I was thinking that there should be an Event For Teams to Compete against each other in a battle or simply Team Co-op mode where they find their way out of a maze. With this, other Teams not participating can bet mesetas on either team thats participating in the event. The winning Team should get prizes equally splitting among the Participating members (Maybe Mesetas or 1 PD each). Losing team should get a consolation prize for their efforts. Well, thats what i have in mind >.<

it sounds like alot of fun in theory but it is extremely hard to balance. Any force has a huge advantage and any high level force is just plain OP.

I'm not sure if the battle mode here works like it did in the GC version of pso but if everyone goes in their "as is" then whoever is a force won be default.

In all honestly I think we would be better off with a soccer event.

But you can makes rules, remember. Maybe a hand to hand combat starting at lvl 1 would be fair enough for all. Come to think of it, a capture the flag would be really fun too.

But you can makes rules, remember. Maybe a hand to hand combat starting at lvl 1 would be fair enough for all. Come to think of it, a capture the flag would be really fun too.

Then all the Hucast will have a huge advantage. I don't remember if the game had a capture the flag type option but I think that would be the closet way to balance it if it did

LOL such great ideas that got to go to waste xD Maybe a another BLOCK should be made for PvP and Team battles, just like other MMORPG games. But balancing out the disadvantages and advantages is quite hard. Maybe having stats Capped at a certain amount may help.

lmao, wouldnt want to make the prize cheap, like getting Tsumikiri J-sword or weapons thats 9-11 stars. Besides, money might go good against buying stuff to feed your mag or getting 1 PD depending on the result of the performance >.< And a BLOCK so that Members of Teams can host a Battle in each lobby instead of having a limit of 4 players in one room, it can be 5 or 6 in one go. but doing so would take time configure the scripts or codes.

It sounds like your trying to legalize gambling in ULTIMA LOL

It sounds like fun honestly and I think another Idea for battle is a race to the dragon or some other boss. in that case it does not mean a force could win as easily since other classes could sneak up on them and work in teams of 2. It would make it challenging and it would also be more balanced since forces are not the best at taking out mobs.

Hey Free, don't underestimate FO's ^^ :onion117:

Time attacks are fun to do, and pretty challenging.

If you want to avoid the class advantages/disadvantages, make every team having the same class/lvl structure.

As for the price, an SJS would be a tad to valuable, but maybe a RR or something.

It sounds like your trying to legalize gambling in ULTIMA LOL

It sounds like fun honestly and I think another Idea for battle is a race to the dragon or some other boss. in that case it does not mean a force could win as easily since other classes could sneak up on them and work in teams of 2. It would make it challenging and it would also be more balanced since forces are not the best at taking out mobs.

• Like 1

Hey Free, don't underestimate FO's ^^ :onion117:

Time attacks are fun to do, and pretty challenging.

If you want to avoid the class advantages/disadvantages, make every team having the same class/lvl structure.

As for the price, an SJS would be a tad to valuable, but maybe a RR or something.

Trust me I know Fo's Can be a nightmare, my Fomarl can out damage a lot of Ramarl. Add megid and high techs to that and you have a killing machine. Plus its hard to sneak up of a force spamming techs lol

But I think it would be more interesting with the advantages and disadvantages. That is kinda what makes it so challenging and makes it more fun, although I would go with a lvl structure

Yeah I would never bet a SJS, I could bet a monomate :P

LOL I loved that

Edited by Veriemas