offline mode?

can I just play the game offline instead of having to create a party for every one person mode mission I play? its not that I dont like playing online its just I never got to beat the game on game cube......

siiiigh I thought so the emulators that use disc are far too confusing for me......but I have an n64 emulator xD

Yes, setting up the emulator and the ROMs (ISO's) takes some skill and much luck to get everything running smoothly xD

However, once you get the hang of it, you can play much classics for free with quite good quallity ^^

For PSO I recommend Dolphin emulator.

Yes, setting up the emulator and the ROMs (ISO's) takes some skill and much luck to get everything running smoothly xD

However, once you get the hang of it, you can play much classics for free with quite good quallity ^^

For PSO I recommend Dolphin emulator.

Whats the pso pretty much had no story. You just talk to one guy open up a section then repeat. Whatever story was to be had was found on the same pods you found online.

You can try PSO EP1 & 2 on a soft-modded wii, but it takes skills and knowledge for working Back-up GC games into the wii though.

yeah and even though a few of us know how we're not supposed to talk about that stuff.