Forum Updated

Larva

The Forum has been updated to a new version the forum has a lot new futures, that i dont even know yet , the developer of IPB has

put a lot of effort in this version. hope every one enjoy the new futures. this board tents to be more user friendly and at the same time

has a lot of extra tools for expert users.

well all users if find any bug ore error please use this topic to report such details. thanks

Ultima community always growing.

• Like 4

I like it, Still not use to it but i like it :) but how do i change my avatar picture, i know how to change my Photo witch I already changed but cant fined a way to change the Avatar pic you see when i post somthing...

I like it, Still not use to it but i like it :) but how do i change my avatar picture, i know how to change my Photo witch I already changed but cant fined a way to change the Avatar pic you see when i post somthing...

i think there no two pictures now.. only profile photo wish is your avatar now. actually i like better this way.

i think there no two pictures now.. only profile photo wish is your avatar now. actually i like better this way.

so i cant change my picture over there <<<<<<<<<<<<< i want to change it to my team flag but no choice right? (also that pic it blury like Veriemus's pic)

Edited by ACE SC1

so i cant change my picture over there <<<<<<<<<<<<< i want to change it to my team flag but no choice right? (also that pic it blury like Veriemus's pic)

I have noticed a lot of people's pictures are blurry

Exelente man se ve increible como quedo el foro pero recuerda q los q solo hablamos espaƱol tambien nos intereza Ā¬Ā¬ xD

PD: si en algun lado esta en espaƱol sorry xD

hahahahaah si esta bueno el nuevo cambio del foro al entrar me asuste pense q ya no era ultima xD hahahaha pero si esta bonito :D el unico problema es que se ven varias imagenes borrosas o alargadas habra que decirle a todos que vuelvan a subir su imagen talvez asi se arregla sino pues a editarlas otra vez XD hahahaa

2 bugs to report :

Sometimes when people try accessing the forums, they get this error message :

sqlerror.png

Sometimes refreshing helps (added to frequent bugs thread )

---

Sometimes you don't see the reputation of a post :

reputationbug.png

The rep was given before the forum update, not sure if it matters.

Otherwise, the forum looks great, but I still need to get used to it xD

Edited by chuk
  • Like 1

xD el fondo de mi perfil se hizo rosita era rojo -..- lo kite pero ya no puedo poner otro color alguien sabe? XD de ahi en mas kedo chido el foro =P u.u kiero color rojo de nuevo =D

2 bugs to report :

Sometimes when people try accessing the forums, they get this error message :

sqlerror.png

Sometimes refreshing helps (added to frequent bugs thread http://www.phantasys...__fromsearch__1)

---

Sometimes you don't see the reputation of a post :

reputationbug.png

The rep was given before the forum update, not sure if it matters.

Otherwise, the forum looks great, but I still need to get used to it xD

I think the reputation is fixed, but the Sql i need to contact the host company to see whats going on.

Reputation seems fixed indeed :)

But as biza points out, no edit button for several users.

Also a legend would be nice xD What is a star or a dot at on a topic? :onion-head49: