Roll Back Please Help!

Can someone help me i lost a bunch of stuff my character was level 50 by the time i got off today then i went to the store and came back then my character turned back to level 1 and all the stuff in my bank disappeared and in my personal inventory. Maybe a roll back of 3 or 4 hours from the time i made this post u.u. Also theres nothing i can do for pics cause its not a ???? situation just some weird server mess up not my fault at all. its 1st time ive ever seen this happen. Also im not sure what a rollback is 100% but i just at least want my stuff back. Also Mio/Serverus can vouch for me cause we were gonna level together once i got to level 50, and he saw me go back to level 1 and was like wtf happened so i made post. if im going back in time do i really need pics of the items i lost? its just 3 mags and a L&K38 with no hit u.u. Its the only ones im concerned about. But if you request pics i will show them cause i take pics of all my stuff. Also i just noticed Ozkar got a rollback for the same reason yesterday on forums. I wonder whats the deal. Is it a hacker or a new type of bug???

308fmon.jpg

Time of departure to the store

Some were around 4:30pm to 5:00pm 7/23/11 in North Carolina U.S.A

Guild Card # 42014919

Character Slot 4

Name: Sho-Gun

Edited by Pin
  • Like 3

I dont know if u actually read what happen to ozkar since it was in spanish. But they thinkg someone played a bad joke and or haxed ozkar. They also requested Ozkar to change his password. Wich is why he got his rollback... you didnt get haxed, you prolly accidentally did a recreate not thinking...

Suxs. =P

Edited by Green
  • Like 3

I dont know if u actually read what happen to ozkar since it was in spanish. But they thinkg someone played a bad joke and or haxed ozkar. They also requested Ozkar to change his password. Wich is why he got his rollback... you didnt get haxed, you prolly accidentally did a recreate not thinking...

Suxs. =P

Im not stupid enough to mess up and delete my own character, also i did read it thats how i know its the same reason he got his rollback. Im not sure if i got hacked or not, i dont know what happened, but i know id never make that mistake. All im saying is if he has the same amount of evidence to back his claims up, i should get a rollback aswell, its only fare. Plus i know your trying to be funny an insult me cause you just said Quote: "You didnt get haxed" Unquote. You dont know what happened but i have never needed a rollback except this time. Also i dont know if i was hacked, neither do you, so why make an assumption saying i wasnt hacked. Point being you dont know and neither do I. I see through your intentions to sway the vote away from my favor of getting a rollback. Let the drama go. You just wanna see me hurt, but im not for the olkidoke ¬¬

Edited by Pin
  • Like 2

lol, really we back to this you thinking im attacking you, just saying ur rollback for 50 newb lvls is garbage. you got pics of lost items. post and get em replace, stop ur whinning and start ur leveling.But if u wanna use what i said to help your rollback case. go for it.. lol

P.s.

I not trying to get you for anything. what is past is past. hell we even made some trades since then.. So stop this trash.

Edited by Green
  • Like 3

lol, really we back to this you thinking im attacking you, just saying ur rollback for 50 newb lvls is garbage. you got pics of lost items. post and get em replace, stop ur whinning and start ur leveling.But if u wanna use what i said to help your rollback case. go for it.. lol

P.s.

I not trying to get you for anything. what is past is past. hell we even made some trades since then.. So stop this trash.

Boy you got a good way of insulting someone then trying to make it seem like everythings cool hahaha your funny but humans are easy to read no matter how hard they try to hide there intentions... U called my request for a rollback garbage then said stop your whinning. Well if im whinning your whinning too. Also you said: Quote: "But if u wanna use what i said to help your rollback case. go for it.. lol" Unquote. if your gonna comment on someones post dont say negative stuff on it to C-Block.

Edited by Pin
  • Like 1

enough of this, if any of you 2 starts off the fireworks again I'm adding a warn.

Pin, clearly the new ruling states, you need pics, and only a rollback will happen if

you got the X???? item bug.

seeing as you got neither pics (of the lost equipment, not your lv.1's stuff)

nor that X???? bug, you're pretty much stuck in there

Edited by R.A.V.S.O
enough of this, if any of you 2 starts off the fireworks again I'm adding a warn.

Pin, clearly the new ruling states, you need pics, and only a rollback will happen if

you got the X???? item bug.

seeing as you got neither pics (of the lost equipment, not your lv.1's stuff)

nor that X???? bug, you're pretty much stuck in there

Pretty Much what I was saying.. lol

Edited by Green
  • Like 2

ufff xD

asi como me cuesta leerlos en inglés xD que les cueste leerme en español.

Bueno lo de ozkar yo sigo pensando que fue una recreación por accidente, en tu caso pin me parece extraño se que eres cuidadoso, lo raro tal ves es que por lo que cuentas fue ingame y no necesariamente en dressing room o recreando el personaje.

Voy a hacer la exepción nuevamente y devolver tus items .. si es que el rollback funciona. y si es que aun estas interesado. ya que han pasado varios días por lo que no se si subiste el personaje o esta en las mismas condiciones.

Espero tu respuesta antes de hacer cualquier cosa.