Item glitch again

A glitch happened today Monday July,18,2011

The first thing was I gave someone four god hp units.I went in caves 1 afterwards. I was fighting a few monsters then I disconnected. Next thing my items turn to ??? marks again.

U.S. Time not to sure. I know it was past 2 P.M.,but not past 3 P.M.

Guild Card#42088204

Slot 1

Character Name:Dymlo

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/2047/pso1311010723.png

Edited by StevenTran

If you add the time (hour/minutes) of when it happened, I'm sure you'll get a roolback soon^^

I'm kind of hoping if someone can resolve the issue as soon as possible.Another possible question is the rollback affect any characters I play before the roll back is reset on that one character that is glitched?

Edited by StevenTran

I have been wondering if the rollback does reset the other characters you played.I'll give an example one of your characters is glitched.You don't that one character,already reported it and waiting on a fix.Like it glitched 2 days ago,you post that glitched character on the exact date it happened.You play the other three characters while waiting for a response.On the rollback does that knock those three back to where they were originally at lvl and items?

Edited by StahnAileron

I have been wondering if the rollback does reset the other characters you played.I'll give an example one of your characters is glitched.You don't that one character,already reported it and waiting on a fix.Like it glitched 2 days ago,you post that glitched character on the exact date it happened.You play the other three characters while waiting for a response.On the rollback does that knock those three back to where they were originally at lvl and items?

No the rollback just affect the char with the glitch, thats why you have to put the slot of the char you want the rollback to take place.

mmmmm ... checking ..

ahh ya recuerdo, ya hice rollback a esa hora.. pero en el horario que mencionas que coincide con el backup .. aun estan los items ???

por lo que el rollback lo haré un backup antes .. seguramente algo se perderá pero recuperaras todo lo demás.

SOLVED...

Edited by oficina
  • 2 weeks later...