UPCOMING GM

Well everyone has been talking and asking around for the next GM. Normally I'd recommend people like Justice who is smart and trustworthy. However there are alot of those people who don't want to be a GM.

(yeah i know we have these perfect people for the job who don't want to do it and a crap load of people who don't deserve it who do want the job)

So what I'm suggesting is that only the people who WANT TO BE GM to post that they want to be GM ONLY. Soo when i say this i mean absolutely no one who doesn't want to be GM should post that they don't want to be GM cus that doesn't help Larva and his staff select who is gonna be the next GM.

BTW you apparently need to be a trustworthy(you've been loyal to the server) and be talented(or already familiar with) "C++". If you do not know what C++ is then most likely you are not eligible for the position but I doubt me saying anything will discourage you.

I'm only posting this so that Larva and his staff will select the GM faster so we can harass the new GM with our overflowing amount of rollback requests and glitches.

AND IN CASE ANYONE DECIDES TO MESS WITH ME: I'M AWARE I TYPE LIKE AN ASSHOLE JUST TOLERATE IT I DON'T REALLY MEAN ANY HARM. I'VE BEEN IN A BAD MOOD FOR A WHILE CUS OF EXCALS DISAPPEARING, ROLLBACK TAKING ABOUT 113LEVELS AWAY(although I've managed to get them back thanks to that awesome event lately XD), AND THE MULTITUDE OF MAG GLITCHES THAT STILL HAUNT ME TO THIS DAY.

Edited by Scissors61

lol, Gms cannot do rollbacks or fix bank bugs. only admin can..

Gms are there to be good rolemodels and to withold the peace. take care of any haxer/cheater issues and to help replace items if the right circumstances.

• Like 1

Eh close enough, either way they're great outlets. I'm sure no one will care that they lack the power to actually help them as alot of people just yell at em anyway XD

Hey this topic is only here to let the staff know who's willing to be a GM so that they wouldnt even waste time considering people who're just gonna be like "oh yea i CAN do it but i DON'T FEEL like being a GM"

Sorry scissors, but that's not how it works,

a GM is not a voters selection, nor the person that wants to be a GM GETS,to be a GM.

it's more of an internal selection,

a person who does get to be a GM, is someone who does meet X standards (possibly admin approved) and gets along with most of the forum dwellers/gamers

well in a nutshell. IMO.

a GM is not a voters selection, nor the person that wants to be a GM GETS,to be a GM.

a person who does get to be a GM, is someone who does meet X standards (possibly admin approved) and gets along with most of the forum dwellers/gamers

well in a nutshell. IMO.

He's pretty much got it.

BTW you apparently need to be a trustworthy(you've been loyal to the server) and be talented(or already familiar with) "C++". If you do not know what C++ is then most likely you are not eligible for the position but I doubt me saying anything will discourage you.

Is not necesari

well in a nutshell. IMO.

+1

Como se ha comentado los gms no se elijen por postular, simplemente larva conversa con ellos para saber si quieren entrar al team. Aquellos que se postularon murieron en el intento ... xD

Edited by oficina