There is a bug in Forest 2.

wufiei

None of the switches in Forest 2 seemed to open the Door leading to the boss area.

Guild#: 42016104

I was playing with Momiji. a Character in my 3rd slot.

None of the switches in Forest 2 seemed to open the Door leading to the boss area.

Guild#: 42016104

I was playing with Momiji. a Character in my 3rd slot.

Were you taking the correct path? The maps for stage 1 are here. It's kind of confusing at first once you get into Forest 2; once you get to the area with the warps, you have to take the 1st warp labeled on the map, then you'll appear in a small room with a warp in front of and behind you. Take the one behind you and then you should see a switch in front of you. Activate that, and the object blocking team's path to you will be removed, and you will see the warp to the "upper area" behind you, where you can continue on your way to the Dragon.

Were you taking the correct path? The maps for stage 1 are here. It's kind of confusing at first once you get into Forest 2; once you get to the area with the warps, you have to take the 1st warp labeled on the map, then you'll appear in a small room with a warp in front of and behind you. Take the one behind you and then you should see a switch in front of you. Activate that, and the object blocking team's path to you will be removed, and you will see the warp to the "upper area" behind you, where you can continue on your way to the Dragon.

Yeah i have clear the forest killing the dragon and is working fine, it's a little tricky to use the warps but yeah they work fine.

are u sure mm one person or normal mode?

Obiusly challenge mode has to be done with 2 ore more users.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

To open the door leading to the boss area, just take the warp of the last room with grass (the one next to the rocky, grey platform), then take the closest warp to you: the one right behind the place where your char will be taken to by the first warp.

Edited by shion255

To open the door leading to the boss area, just take the warp of the last room with grass (the one next to the rocky, grey platform), then take the closest warp to you: the one right behind the place where your char will be taken to by the first warp.

Yeah, that one got me first time i did it on xbox. lol