Drop list

Hey any chance of getting a possible drop chart specific to this server? ive noticed some drops different to any other char ive seen, though its vary simmilar to the old ep4 charts its not exactly the same. and maybe some knowledge of drop rates on some of the harder items? like lame,j-sword,heavenly punisher, i assume its around 1/600 for lame from dophan, 1/12000 for j-sword gi gue and 1/220 for punisher hildetorr but who knows!

• 1 month later...

hows this going so far? i've got word from someone that Lavis Cannon is not a 1/22 drop as it should be in this server, not to mention my friends redria killed 22 red slimes and got nothing. I've noticed a lot of the drop rates are the same as the original but it would be nice for a drop chart to be present for this server :) or just post up the updated drop rates that you have changed so people like me that are looking at getting Psycho wand, Heavens Punisher etc have a idea of how much more to kill o.O

I may just be unlucky like most people but i'm sure i've killed 110+ mill lillys as a Purplenum for Psycho wand the drop rate should be 1/205 but i haven't seen not one drop yet, like i said i must be very unlucky xD

but i feel doubt that it is still the same (1/205) after actually being with my redria friend and killing 22 red slimes in the specified area and getting not 1 lavis canon o.O I feel the drop rate is changed here too o.o...

So ... no one really knows the drop rates on changed items but you GM's it would be very nice to have a post of those changed items. We dont need all the items posted up only the items with changed drop rates :) everythign else can be checked out at pso-world anyways :)

@ makkimakki:

They're working on it. But you also have to take into account that there's hundreds of items, LOTS of monsters, now multiply that by how many ID's there are, then by the 3 episodes so far, and you have a heck of a lot to do.

Not to mention they're mainly tending to the duties here and fixing bugs.

It probably won't be for awhile.

I think makkimakki understands that, but was mainly hoping that you could release the drop rates of specific high demand items like psycho wand / heaven punisher even before the whole project is complete. Not only those, but mainly just the weapons where the drop rate was actually changed quite a bit from the original blue burst.

What if everyone here just logged their finds in the forums? Like say for every item that I find I post what area, enemy, section ID and difficulty level dropped each item? That way after a little time we could have enough information to compile a drop chart? Maybe not a complete chart, but better than nothing.

Just an idea. :)

I'm just going to throw a couple out there.

V101:

Section ID: Oran

Area: Crater Interior

Difficulty: Very Hard

Enemy: Zu

Drop rate estimate: around 1/350 (maybe more. seems pretty hard to find. I've done 20+ runs looking for another one.)

Heavenly/Power

Area: Crater Interior

Difficulty: Very Hard

Enemy: Dorphon Eclair (note: The quest Claire's Deal 5 is a good place to hunt Dorphon Eclaire's)

Drop rate estimate: 1/5 (not 1/1 because sometimes they drop meseta.)

Update!

Select Cloak

Area: Crater

Difficulty: V. Hard

Enemy: Ze Boota

Drop rate estimate: around 1/300

Black Odoshi Domaru

Area: Crater

Difficulty: V. Hard

Enemy: Ba Boota

Drop rate estimate: 1/400

If this idea doesn't catch thats fine. But it's a good way to log findings anyway.

Edited by slug!

Honestly... The drop % aint that big of a deal. All I need to know is what Id drops what/were/difficulty then i'll find it myself. It honestly doesn't matter if it haves a 1/10 or 1/1000 drop rate, i'll still look for it if i got the information on it.

Edited by Striker

That was my thinking when I had the idea. Don't care too much on the actual drop ratio, just what Section ID/enemy/area/difficulty the item was found. If some other people are down to help I will start compiling a list of my findings and post them in a separate thread. Although I only play under the Oran ID because I don't have the time for multiple characters.

Anyone want to help me compile a list?

Edited by slug!