Videos From Ultima Server

:onion-head03: I had to delete tons of psobb runs ( unconverted fraps vidéos took me like 900 gb lol ) to lighten my HDD's :wacko:

So i've made a compilation of random games with friends or solo, hope you'll have fun watching this ;)

Nice thanks for sharing . it been a long time since I watched someone upload a video. Now times users do more live streaming. But it's always good to have this videos so we can see them anytime.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
4 hours ago, ryukin said:

I managed to break all of upper seabed for the 2nd time in the 330ish runs i've done of it this christmas event. I continued to record lower seabeds in case that place was bugged too but it wasn't

What was wrong? I skipped around a bit, but didn't see anything wrong.

monsters appearing when they shouldnt be, like the 4 purple dohms apparening immiedately when they are 4th wave, which made a lot of sinows appear when they shouldnt have, doors opening way earlier because last wave monsters spawned first, the last room before warp is supposed to be 4 purple dohms > 3 zoas, but the whole room only 1 zoa appeared and opened the door. bunch of monsters out of place in rooms they shouldnt be, and a lot not appearing, it was whacky

@ryukin I have had those bugs too, in only happened in multiplayer as far as I've experienced it.

I thought it was because I was running temple 1 alone before someone joined and before launching 8-3. I may be completely wrong though.

In our case, I see 1/2 the wave normally, but my mate sees all the wave at once in the room ! Sometime, the other 1/2, I do too. I never noticed lower seabed being bugged, it seems to be mainly/only upper seabed. Also in the last room of upper seabed, we do have the 4 purple dolmoml, but as soon as we kill them, the door is open and my mate thought I already killed the Sinow while... they were still jumping at me D:

4 hours ago, yanvbraz said:

This is my attempt at 8-3 Gov Quest. Of course there are some things to improve in the run.

Your character still has all their hair, so there is clearly much room to improve still.

I rate this run as wSKhCVy.png

Hit me up if you want training. We will do 100 Squidy Situps, 100 Delbiter Pushups, 100 Sinow Squat thrust jumps, and run 10 Kilometers through the Seabed each day. Just make sure you eat a banana beforehand so you don't get any cramps

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...