Videos From Ultima Server

Annnnd, a video of me actually playing PSO normally. I took this today, thought I'd share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N8Ck4CbnU4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aU9-v6USOI

Not a TA run persay, just a run of MaxC E4 just to see how fast we could do it in a 'just playing' sort of sense.

We didn't practice this, nor were we trying for any records or anything like that. We just thought it might be fun to play.

Zynetic - RAcast

Kiki / Alicia - FOnewearl

Lots of mistakes rife through this, you'll most likely notice. Misaims, distance miscalculations, desyncs, Girtablulus (lol) and I forgot my Demon's Mechguns. It was still a fun run, though.

Note: Gifoie is significantly stronger on SCHTServ than it is on Ultima.

I don't know if you were trying or not, but if you were actually trying to kill it, I don't know what to say if you're dying from an easily avoidable Megid...

...Also, Sync is useless. The only thing it does is increase PB Damage. It does not increase your PB build or anything like that: Only the damage. (Twins is not affected, Twins is off IQ)

EDIT: Lol, was expecting negative reputation for this, thank you. :)

Edited by Zynetic

I don't know if you were trying or not, but if you were actually trying to kill it, I don't know what to say if you're dying from an easily avoidable Megid...

...Also, Sync is useless. The only thing it does is increase PB Damage. It does not increase your PB build or anything like that: Only the damage. (Twins is not affected, Twins is off IQ)

it's just a funny video if you don't like my videos don't watch them.

There is people that have fun watching this

And yes, I'm dying from easy avoidable Megids and I was really trying to kill it

That's why it says 'Mantis noob lol' in the end because that's what the most players will call me and I don't really care about it.

Have fun Ultima

EDIT: And no, I'm not your -1Rep guy.

Edited by Mantis Aqua
  • Like 1