Challange Mode ! BETA !

Larva

Hello user from Ultima this is a memorable day LOL, since long ago a lot of user has made the question "when challenge mode will be here"

and we always answered "we don't know" well since today we at least know that we are more close to have a challenge mode here in Ultima.

I don't take the credit at all for this work, the persons who made this possible is @Choko and @Doberman

Challenge mode is in a very stable stage now, with minors bugs, most of them are related to drops, it wont harm your data character at all.

so feel free to enjoy challenge mode. we will try to keep update this topic with details in changes about challenge mode.

Please all users if you find a bug in challenge mode please report it. you can do this in the respective forum for challenge mode.

so far that's all.

Enjoy Challenge Mode.

------

Spañol

Hola users de Ultima server este es un dia memorable LOl, desde hace un tiempo los user vienne haciendo preguntas acerca de "Cuando el Challenge mode estara aqui"

Y nosostros siempre respondiamos "No lo sabemos" bueno desde hoy sabemos que estamos mas cerca de tener el challenge mode aqui en Ultima

No me tomo todo el credito de este trabajo, las personas que hicieron esto posible son Choko y doberman.

Challenge mode haora esta un stado usable , con bug menores respecto a los drops, nada alarmante, se podria decir que esta casi completo.

intentaremos mantener este topic con las actualizaciones que se hagan respecto a challenge.

POR FAVOR A LOS USER SI ENCUENTRAN ERRORES EN EL CHALLENGE MODE POR FAVOR REPORTEN. Podran hacer esto en el foro correspondiente al challenge mode.

Asta el momento eso es todo

This post has been promoted to an article

Edited by Larva
  • Like 5

Hello user from Ultima this is a memorable day LOL, since long ago a lot of user has made the question "when challenge mode will be here"

and we always answered "we don't know" well since today we at least know that we are more close to have a challenge mode here in Ultima.

I don't take the credit at all for this work, the persons who made this possible is @Choko and Doberman.

ok here are the rules. this is a beta challenge mode. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

1.-Make sure you use a Generic character we don't know what bug can you obtain in challenge and WE DONT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU CHARACTER GET USELESS

we will not fix any character buged in challenge mode.

2.- Whenever the BETA ENDS. IF WE NEED TO ERASE ALL CHARACTER EVER CONNECTED TO THE SHIP CHALLENGE MODE WE WILL DO IT WITH OUT PREVIOUS WARNING.

3.- Please all users if you find a bug in challenge mode please report it. you can do this in the respective forum for challenge mode.

so far that's all.

Enjoy Challenge Mode.

Thank you, @Choko and Doberman.

hmm.... sorry but think I'll play it safe and chicken out..... XD

I don't wanna be another inventory victim, thank you very much. however I will indeed play this

once it's deemed a bit more "safer" :)

guess I'll keep hunting heaven punishers for now XD

It isn't really that it will cause inventory problems. Just any character that logs onto that ship will be deleted since it is in beta and everyone will need to be at the same point when it is released, so log in with a new character to test it out. We're asking that people test it out on new characters so that we can find the bugs before it is officially released and fix them.

Id like to start by saying thanks to everyone who is working on c-mode ;)

If we are reporting bugs/issues here then.....

I have run cmode (forest) a few times but the only things to drop were 2 x monofluid and a star atomiser.

everything else seemed fine though.

Thanks for the cheers, I bet doberman. Will be happy to read your post.

Hope to see you around soda ur feedbacks I think are one of the most importants.

Good luck.

Edited by Larva
  • Like 1

The Challenge ship has been updated , fixing many bugs.

the Ship is now in Open Beta feel free to play , no erase of character will occur.

• Like 2