Challange Mode ! BETA !

Larva

so if i went with my lv. 136 he won't be deleted?

I'd like to try this, but safeley,

yea, no character wipes apparently.... although when i went in with 119 ranger the drops were all 6 star soo couldnt use any of em :(

ok, seemsfairenough, count Sesilou in XD

I'll report any issues besides the low item drop bug posted before.

good to count on you, stay around ravso.

• Like 2

Just sent another update to Choko. Fixed up the Episode 2 PT loading for weapons a bit more, since the changes I did to Episode 1 were working really well from the runs we did last night.

Ok today at night i contact choko (normaly is the only time when i catch him) then i update the ship, thanks Doberman

and good luck withthe pt editor.

• Like 2

Ok today at night i contact choko (normaly is the only time when i catch him) then i update the ship, thanks Doberman

and good luck withthe pt editor.

Thanks, I'll be sure I send Choko the source once it's in a fully usable state to send to you and do a nice writeup on it in terms of the parameters and things you can change. I think some neat things could be done with it on both servers in terms of events or just general changes.

Ok Challenge Ship updated.

Notes:

-Fixed things dropping with a far higher ranking in lower stages than they should have.
-Lower areas/stages now have a lower number of percents to add, therefore decreasing the chance a weapon will have a percent in that area.
-Changed the amount of percent that is added to a weapon if a percent is to be added. Hit is still somewhat of an issue, but it has a far lower
chance of dropping.
-Changed the bugged box drops that were always monomates to be a random item of some sort.
-Modified the DAR check for Cmode; it is now 2x what the original DAR calls for, meaning drops will be a little more scarce. There's something wrong with the drop system in general which is, for lack of better words, "dropping" the fact that it has to let go of an item on the floor. I'm looking into it.
-As per the update I sent you last time all enemies should be dropping their proper item type as well as have their own respective DARs.
-Also as per the update I sent you last time there should be more "sets" of items available as stages go on. That has to do with the rank upgrading.

Thanks Again Doberman.

• Like 1

Update: July 7th (once Larva confirms that it is up)

The quests with spawn issues (1c2, 1c7-9) are all fixed. As such, all stages for Challenge Mode are now able to be completed, and do not require a Force (although I would recommend one!). This means that the only issue left to fix will be item drop issues, and that will require a multitude of updates and quite a bit of testing, not just in Challenge Mode.

I want to thank everyone for helping test thus far; your input and encouragement has been very helpful. Hopefully I can get the item drops issue fixed soon, which will benefit the whole server, not just challenge mode.

More updates and info to come when I have it for you!

Update: July 7th (once Larva confirms that it is up)

The quests with spawn issues (1c2, 1c7-9) are all fixed. As such, all stages for Challenge Mode are now able to be completed, and do not require a Force (although I would recommend one!). This means that the only issue left to fix will be item drop issues, and that will require a multitude of updates and quite a bit of testing, not just in Challenge Mode.

I want to thank everyone for helping test thus far; your input and encouragement has been very helpful. Hopefully I can get the item drops issue fixed soon, which will benefit the whole server, not just challenge mode.

More updates and info to come when I have it for you!

Ok ship has been updated to latest code and also the Quests has been updated too.

please report any bugs, thanks Doberman for the update.

Enjoy.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Challenge ship updated with major changes here the info.

again thanks to @Doberman

Changes:

-Spawns that were hex edited for 1c2/7/8/9 are now valid spawns, and should contain the proper number of slots

-Fixed unit drops (mostly). Some items will get +/++/-/-- when they aren't supposed to (like Resist units) but it won't actually affect the amount it gives. Easy fix to change that and I'll add it in the next update.

-Fixed armor/shield drops for Hard/Vhard/Ult

-Added box drop rates from the PT file. Boxes now have set rates not defined in the config files for Teth to drop various items. Will be included in the next PT viewer update

Bug: Certain boxes will have the skin for a random drop type but are being parsed by the server to be fully fixed drops with a drop type of a 0'd saber. As stated, it's a parsing issue by the server, and I'm currently working on tracking it down. This is actually present in the previous versions of Teth but previously it was handling fully fixed/semi fixed drops incorrectly. This isn't just a cmode issue as well; it extends into normal mode.

Bug: Exp steal isn't quite correct. Technically it doesn't give anything at all right now and I have yet to add it, but it will be some form of an average amount of exp you could gain from a monster on that stage.

please report any bug.

thanks.

Edited by Larva

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...