Virus came along with installer

when the installer finished, my anti-virus protecter (AVG) told me that the file i just installed was somehow infected and had a virus named: Win32/Heur

it told me that it was there so i told the anti-virus to send it to the virus vault for scanning. After that, my friend told me that i can report this virus problem on the forums and they would tell me what to do next or maybe do something about it. i really, REALLY, hope somebody can tell me how to get rid of the virus and get back to playing the game i just installed. ^-^ X3 :3

P.S.: to the people who fix the virus problems, PLEASE don't remove my poll/post cuz i really want this problem solved so i can finally play my favorite game on the internet :3

Edited by AlexSanchez

a that's not a virus AVG is kind of stupid , just tell to add exception to that file ore add exception to whole directory.

just add the directory of the game to the exception of your antivirus.

Open the AVG user interface...

Click Tools->Advance Settings...

Click Resident Shield->Exceptions...

lol ive heard the same thing several times. its no problem avg just acts crazy if u have it on the cpu u must disable it or allow, cause it will attack psobb folders deleting several files that are necessary to play psobb ultima. So dont get worried xd. Unless your cpu has crazy problems within a short time theres no real virus avg just thinks its a virus because of its coding and file type :P

Edited by Pin