Parasitic gene

just wondering whether parasitic gene is even implemented on this server? i know the original sega servers never allowed the drop, but is it here? what sort of drop rate? i guess only larva will know, unless u have personally dropped one :P

would be nice if the parasitic gene was available forever but with a REALLY LOW rate of dropping it

like 1 of 10000 olgaflow's

that would be a good challenge lawl

Edited by FlameHeart

it was supposed that Olga Flow only drops the gene in Ultimate dificulty, in a really but REALLY hard rate... like 1 / 37 olgas or something like that... so it was been deleted from the drops?

ok this is for flame and crusadier the drop of 1/36 is a very high rate and 1/1000 isnt imposible (even for a boss) actually the agito (real one) have a drop of 1/28808 for viridia and the parasitic gene flow was deleted by sega because you can make powerfull weapons whit it sooo i think they notice much users can get the super ultra item soo they put it off (thats what i think)

Edited by prodi1600

ill be honest though, since this game is 99% about farming items, some items are way way way to rare. i mean besides quests, to actually farm a j-sword would take on average over 300hrs. ur looking at a simmilar amount for heaven punisher. maybe slightly less.