Bug on Bank

Hi there,

I want to tell by the forum that i cant take items from the char bank (the common bank is working well). I think i have 200 items there.

When i go to bank, choose 'take' option, then 'meseta', there is no problem. But when i choose 'item' then an error appear and close the game. I would like to know why is this happening and what you can do to solve this problem. Thanks and have fun.

MISS PSOB

whatever it say when u get disconnect or if u see a ???? item u must take a screenshot of it by pressing print-screen and post the picture up to back urself up for proof and honestly. Now I believe you that this did happen to u I did once has a character bank bug but a little rare then common bank but I hope u do get ur importants item back.

whatever it say when u get disconnect or if u see a ???? item u must take a screenshot of it by pressing print-screen and post the picture up to back urself up for proof and honestly. Now I believe you that this did happen to u I did once has a character bank bug but a little rare then common bank but I hope u do get ur importants item back.

Thank you, but i still cant go to bank, it appears an error. How can i put an image if i cant search from my pc?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok al ready did all i could with his bank.. its really recommended to save all the items. and recreate the character.

the GM's can help with the level , stats, and techs but the items most be saved before this.