Show your screenshots

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
que raro sacaste eso gen estando solo un rato y te fuiste no lo estas porbando nada es el items mas ansiado algo raro y tu lvl men 136 humm

Wow stfu dude, stop accusing people. I helped blue farm his Gene Flow with my RA Lv 160.

que raro sacaste eso gen estando solo un rato y te fuiste no lo estas porbando nada es el items mas ansiado algo raro y tu lvl men 136 humm

And this is a freaking english section, you must speack english here. so stop try be your smart and farm your. spammer.

not odd if you got a decent equipment and a nice group to go with you larva xD

remember hes a FOmar, acctually fomars are the best for battle and bosses since they can use most of the all stuff of all characters.

Edited by Elision

k I'll and do exactly what Mayhem is doing and act like a mod...

This kind of immature behavior shouldn't be tolerated. He got rumors running around about me and my friend that we were hacking, it got through the whole community in one day. This is a VERY immature way of acting because, in the event that his accusations are not right (Which is the case!), something bad is already done. He looks stupid and so do we. Mayhem was told MANY times today (starting from the Shoutbox earlier and later ingame) that he had to stfu and bring this to the PMs which he never did (I'm sure his post count went up by like 30 today) and he even went as far as to accuse the GMs of taking fake screen shots which I still have a hard time believing... seriously, wow... and I have yet to see a word of apologies from him.

k I'll and do exactly what Mayhem is doing and act like a mod...

This kind of immature behavior shouldn't be tolerated. He got rumors running around about me and my friend that we were hacking, it got through the whole community in one day. This is a VERY immature way of acting because, in the event that his accusations are not right (Which is the case!), something bad is already done. He looks stupid and so do we. Mayhem was told MANY times today (starting from the Shoutbox earlier and later ingame) that he had to stfu and bring this to the PMs which he never did (I'm sure his post count went up by like 30 today) and he even went as far as to accuse the GMs of taking fake screen shots which I still have a hard time believing... seriously, wow... and I have yet to see a word of apologies from him.

Yeah , i already warm him . he act way out of his limits. wish like you say it's not allow it .

any way , many ppl is complaning (in good way) that the event need to be re done the date 1 January . if any user think the same .

just say " I agree " in this topic. ----> http://phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1504

no, they are not great, i am trying to find a good balance beetween the graphic board options.

It's visible that something isn't right, when i get antialising to smooth images, they still get a bit blurry for some odd reason.

What can i say, i'm perfectionist, if i get the quality i want then i'll take new screens (since i know how to repeat the process)

EDIT 1: Found the optimal combination, the images are not blurry and they get detailed, game runs smooth and i love it, the folowing pics will be amazing

I found that the problem was an option called LOD, it's a similar option to ansintropic filter, the value 0 gave me some problems while using these camera angles, this is because the images are very far away and they start to blurry, on normal gameplay a value of 0 is more then enough.

I set the value to -10, if the images get blurry then believe me, i will need a giant monitor to atleast see a tiny difference, with a value of -10 the quality is assured even on textures that are miles away

The folowing pics have the LOD at 0, If anyone requires better quality then ask me and i will do it

29924149.jpg

70010240.jpg

16673226.jpg

40776699.jpg

EDIT 2:

*Tries to get a similar view on the temple area with LOD at -10*

49952851.jpg

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K