Saber confirmed ultimate Falz yellowboze

You're welcome

Edited by R-78
  • Like 4

On 10/23/2016 at 11:21 AM, Misombre said:

Hunewearl four stats maxed...

xkvqio.jpg

To have five stats maxed, almost six :

:arm: Blue Odoshi Violet Nimaidu (for the attack speed)
:shi: Red Ring
:uni: ADEPT x3
:uni: Centurion/Ability x1
:mag: MAG 200 Power

21 power materials
5 luck materials
46 def materials
58 evade materials
20 mind materials

I guess if you don't want to hell anything or use long rage weapons it's good, haha.

27 minutes ago, Lemon said:

pso131180094203146711_zps3cgdlxo3.png

I really liked this one :onion-head45:

Edited by Henry Fernandes
  • Like 1

Yesterday I decided to start an ULT TTF thinking "people might join", and people did! Soon we ended with a solid full group with none other than my friend @Lemon and we went on our way. We lost our invincible HUcast in the caves, he had other plans and left. A second loss occured in the mines when our powerful RAcast left without a word.

Thus only Lemon (aka: the adorable yellow fountain of AWESOME) and myself, Level ~115 RAmarl remained.  Vol Optv2 was no real trouble but the trek through the ruind was quite an ordeal. We tried Falz and failed. I carried weapons with tagging in mind: I was not powerful enough to even damage Falz.  On our second try, I brought a rifle that did about 300 dmg a shot. Not much but at least I was no longer useless.  Lemon unleashed yellow hell and finally, lo and behold...

Awesomeness.

Thank you so much Lemon for showing me the awesome (and yellow) side of PSO!

Untitled.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Aeroprism said:

Yesterday I decided to start an ULT TTF thinking "people might join", and people did! Soon we ended with a solid full group with none other than my friend @Lemon and we went on our way. We lost our invincible HUcast in the caves, he had other plans and left. A second loss occured in the mines when our powerful RAcast left without a word.

Thus only Lemon (aka: the adorable yellow fountain of AWESOME) and myself, Level ~115 RAmarl remained.  Vol Optv2 was no real trouble but the trek through the ruind was quite an ordeal. We tried Falz and failed. I carried weapons with tagging in mind: I was not powerful enough to even damage Falz.  On our second try, I brought a rifle that did about 300 dmg a shot. Not much but at least I was no longer useless.  Lemon unleashed yellow hell and finally, lo and behold...

Awesomeness.

Thank you so much Lemon for showing me the awesome (and yellow) side of PSO!

Untitled.jpg

That was a lot of fun.  We'll have to get together again sometime.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lemon said:

That was a lot of fun.  We'll have to get together again sometime.

Just watch me get a handful more levels and become the best teammate you ever had!

1 hour ago, yanvbraz said:

ztdky9.jpg

Holy crap, someone died while playing PSO. :onion129:

:onion-head84:

Maybe he/she is taking time to bury every enemy killed and then writes a letter of apology to the family of the monster in question.  

And if multiple family members happened to fall under that cruel photonic blade...  well, things can get complicated from there.