Show your screenshots

You took these when warping from the Lobby, right? They're really nice. I remember doing this too.

And yeah, I won't hide the fact that I hacked like hell on Schtserv but I'm done with this hacking bullshit. The reason I wanted to play on Ultima in the first place was to have a place where I would raise only 100% legit characters. If I wanna hack I still have Schserv for that.

Oh and btw. Here's a pic from my ship ^_^

pso1259558121.jpg

I can't remember if i can warp to forest from the lobby(pso bb crashes?), to pionner 2 i know i can (altough half the anymations and all the npcs are missing, not to mention you have to restart pso because ship selection screen is gone) but all the pics required a game to be made even if it was to load ep2 maps

Thanks to choko i got the necessary "hang" in both episodes to take some unique pics, beeing the jungle and the ep2 pionner the best ones in my opinion, no huds, no disconnect messages and no chars.

46945217.jpg

41958928.jpg

13404206.jpg

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K

uh how do you snap a screenshot while ur playing? i looked in my folder and it has pic's but i dont no how they got there.

ok nvm i found out it's print screen thanks to syd telling lauren who told me :)

Edited by littlej300

Seguramente la partida mas larga de Ultima xD. Por diez minutos mas hubiera llegado a 15 horas. Despues de charlar y hacer este post. xD

pso1262493698.png

Historia de "amor" entre Mel y Bumblebee...jajaja.

Ā”Quiero balancearme!

pso1262475190.png

Me declaro

pso1262475285.png

Ouch... Falcon PUNCH xDD

pso1262475196.png

Y me rapta despues de estar medio inconsciente y todo por AMOR jajajajaja

pso1262475220.png

Mini historieta paranoica despues de delirar a las 6 de AM.

Saludos XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...