Show your screenshots

4 hours ago, Lemon said:

And be able to dual log and solo rt in under 30 min.

Didn't do RT once. Only 8-3 and I could solo it with no dual log in 17'30, just because I can do something without my alt doesn't mean I should. Don't know why you're trying to downplay what I got.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lemon said:

And be able to dual log and solo rt in under 30 min.

I'm pretty sure you can walk back through seabed and take boss warp again to pick up the item...

I tried in RT you can't go back through any of it once you complete all of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ragol99 said:

I tried in RT you can't go back through any of it once you complete all of it.

Wow that's super annoying.  We should maybe fix that.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Lemon said:

Wow that's super annoying.  We should maybe fix that.

Yeah it was very messed up because I only got the one pgf all event and I did about 300 runs total for RT.

1 hour ago, ryukin said:

Didn't do RT once. Only 8-3 and I could solo it with no dual log in 17'30, just because I can do something without my alt doesn't mean I should. Don't know why you're trying to downplay what I got.

I didn't mean it that way.

Just now, Lemon said:

I didn't mean it that way.

ah lol even so I think you should be allowed to go back in RT to pick up stuff if you couldn't beforehand in RT, and sorry all I saw was a reply to the topic here while in game xD

On 11.1.2017 at 6:38 AM, ryukin said:

PGF rate is ridic... if you have no motivation for it

pso1483854483.png

No idea how much time you had to play, but I doubt you did seven times the number of runs I did (which was maybe 260 or so, I stopped counting at some point) as I only found 1 PGF ... therefore you have to admit that while you surely did a lot of runs, you were extremely lucky to get that many PGFs. So you can have all the motivation you want, if the RNG doesn't like you there's nothing you can do about it ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, El Socko said:

No idea how much time you had to play, but I doubt you did seven times the number of runs I did (which was maybe 260 or so, I stopped counting at some point) as I only found 1 PGF ... therefore you have to admit that while you surely did a lot of runs, you were extremely lucky to get that many PGFs. So you can have all the motivation you want, if the RNG doesn't like you there's nothing you can do about it ...

If I could super like this I would. When it all comes down to it isreally luck. There could have been a person that gets 1 pgf is let's say 6-7 hhs and there could be one person that gets 2-3pgfs per hh. I mean i know there might be a system to this RNG but in reality I call it all luck. There was a guy who got pgf back to back. Trust me, he didn't do 100+ runs for those two, if he had he would have been discouraged and quit hunting all together. This was in rt too not 8-3 which you can sometimes do double the runs compared to RT. This dude took 40+ mins per rt and got two pgfs back to back. Say all you want about "motivation" but I will call it as it is... LUCK. I did 6hhs to get 2pgfs, that's a 20-22min runs or 7-8 rts per hh. I'm running those at a semi fast pace, not everyone is lucky enough to have semi medicocre gear like I have, plus I got some tricks to speed up rts from my experience running it in schthack. Most solo average runs for a "normal" undergeared player even with 8-3 took about a little over 30+ mins, that is brutally painful. All in all, congrats to all that got one and hopefully the odds favor those next year for the ones that didn't. Merry fudging Xmas event to you guys, come back next year :cr-bad-luck:

Edited by Starlord

Obviously it's luck, but 580 runs and 180 during HH which makes it 940 "normal" runs, 5 of them out of HH. All you guys talk about is HH, I hunted it outside of HH unlike literally most of the server. You won't bring me down trying to downplay what I did. Being motivated to only hunt during HH is lol

• Like 5

8 hours ago, ryukin said:

Obviously it's luck, but 580 runs and 180 during HH which makes it 940 "normal" runs, 5 of them out of HH. All you guys talk about is HH, I hunted it outside of HH unlike literally most of the server. You won't bring me down trying to downplay what I did. Being motivated to only hunt during HH is lol

People often very much downplay hunting without HH and often criticize it as being "pointless because the rate is too high" but as we've said previously, it's all random no matter what the rate is, so you might as well hunt out of HH. Everybody who's gotten multiples of PGF's this event have gotten them while hunting outside of HH timers. That should explain in of itself. Without hunting in HH timers you're probably tripling the amount of attempts you have at the item.

So yeah, go hunt outside of HH. It's random no matter what rate numbers you have. Realistically you have just as much of a chance at getting it during HH as you do not in HH.

This screen is from forever ago but I thought it was worth sharing:

eO2YcZNl.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ryukin said:

cg man, job done lol

I call 980 runs motivation. No matter how much luck there was involve in. Could have found only 1, would have not be really lucky (under9000 style), but you got 7, which is fair enough given the amount of runs.

All things considered, even doing 100+ runs requires quite the motivation, so nine time this... Good job not getting nuts with this !

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, ryukin said:

I would never downplay anyone. The only reason I mentioned "hh hunting" is because I only happened to be on during them. Since I stopped work at 8pm EST I caught those hhs and as you can assume after 13+hrs of work 7 days a week as much as I wish I could have hunted during non hh I just wasn't around for it. Whenever I came on I was fortunate enough HH was always on. Hh is 3hrs. That would leave me playing from 8-11pm. After that I wish I had more motivation to stay longer to hunt but unfortunately I didn't have the luxury of more free time. I had 2-3 hrs a night if I wasn't completely done for with life from work haha. 

Nonetheless very impressive man, congrats on your excellent pgf season. Damn from a year ago from going on the struggle to find a seller for pgf or a dark weapon and the million rants and bitching about prices to going from not ever having to buy a dark weapon again. It feels good 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, it wasn't meant to downplay what people who found multiple PGFs did, some of us simply have busier schedules than others. Just like Starlord, after coming back from a full working day (especially during the busy Christmas weeks; I do a physical job so I don't sit on my ass all day), there's only so much hunting you can do before you simply pass out because your body needs to rest. Personally, most of my runs were outside of HH too, after all I didn't even catch too many HHs to begin with which you'll know if you remember a specific topic that quickly got locked ...

As Starlord put it, free time = luxury.

Edited by El Socko