On 5/10/2017 at 6:34 AM, Shiva said:

29157196xm.jpg

On 4/7/2017 at 2:40 PM, Shiva said:

28830207gb.jpg

These two are from Kei Otsuno (?)

Website: http://anycoloregg.web.fc2.com/PSO/psogc_cg/arttop_j.html

On 3/18/2017 at 6:12 AM, Shiva said:

28624135wz.jpg

Well this one is made by me. (I slap the cc-0 on this though which means I really don't care if you credit me or not. Still copyrighted by Sega/SonicTeam if the devs/publisher even cares.)

Apologies for the double post. Trying to get used to this message board.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Yalyn said:

Well this one is made by me. (I slap the cc-0 on this though which means I really don't care if you credit me or not. Still copyrighted by Sega/SonicTeam if the devs/publisher even cares.)

do u know who made the ghibli pso pic?

On 7/20/2017 at 8:38 PM, Yalyn said:

Seen those pictures a few times through out the years. They never get old, always so beautiful to look at :)! Fucking Seabed infamous hallway, the feels!

LOL at the FO one! FO Anxiety is a real thing guys, please be gentle on us <3!

Thanks for the link to the artwork! I'll definitively check them out :)

Edited by Junsui

• 3 weeks later...

ScreenShot_20170819125601.thumb.png.1cfee040d7ad1d6104204ede57b49fb4.png

:cc-in-love:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cc-in-love:

Edited by LmAx
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Let's look at Ragol's geography!

59ab7672efbd0_psobb2017-09-0122-43-08-416.thumb.jpg.5deed6e8974b05808e834d602e467ad2.jpg

The top middle continent is North America. There are 2 Floridas sticking out of the bottom. Below North America, Mexico no longer exists; the Panama Canal would no longer be needed. The bottom 2 landmasses are South Americas, and since Mexico does not exist, they are disjointed from North America. On either side of them are 2 Africas. And you can barely see it, but on the top right where Europe is, Spain and Britain seem unchanged.

59ab772ed525c_psobb2017-09-0122-43-44-551.thumb.jpg.914effac19b056c58235e65cafe5e73f.jpg

The left continent is Africa. To the right are 2 Indias jutting out.

59ab77b3e6e56_psobb2017-09-0122-44-17-421.thumb.jpg.b5e50841e7edbeefaa7dd0b1104ecd07.jpg

Here is an entire overview of Ragol, with the guild counter floating just above Antarctica.

Overall, Ragol has an uncanny resemblance to our world. Seeing how similar Corallians are to us, it's no surprise why the Pioneers would choose to colonize here.

And just for fun, here's the Dark Falz fight on normal mode with free cam: 

I don't have videos of the other bosses, so I'll just describe to you what they're like:

De Rol Le's room is just a loop of the background. If you go to either end, you can see the walls reappearing. You won't fall behind if you go into freecam mode because really you're on a still platform and the water and wall textures are rushing past you. If you go underwater, you can see De Rol Le's whole body swimming.

Vol Opt: if you go behind its screens, you can see that the enemy is indeed a flat thing that flies to your right. Once you defeat its first form, you are teleported to a damaged version of the room. Your camera will still be in the normal room, and Vol Opt is just floating there on its screen. By using /cam again, you'll return to the room your character is in, but it will take a while since you're teleported far away for some reason.

Dark Falz: You start out in a grassy version of the area. If you look up, there is a black hole in the sky. These holes appear whenever you look up or down in places where there are no ceilings or floors. When you initiate the spike sequence, your camera will still be in the grassy room. Use /cam to return to the death-ified version, and yes it will take a while. The rest, what Dark Falz looks like from above, is demonstrated in the video. Oh and if you're wondering what's below you when you fight the final form, it's just a rocky texture converging in a cone.

If you want to play with the /cam tool, other places I thought were fun to look at were forest, ruins 1 (I don't know if it'll let you see what's beyond the windows), ruins 2, Gol Dragon, all the central control areas (seaside especially), Gal Gryphon, seabeds, and Olga Flow.

• Like 2