Show your screenshots

o.o

25r2tls.jpg

• Like 10

Demonstration of the power of Attack Glitches / Accuracy Glitches / SN glitch / Slicer Glitch

Hitting with an UNTEKKED weapon (partisan on fonewm using SN). Normal attack does 117, normal attack critcal does 176/179, but a untekked special attack does special damage 64 with no extra effect.

2u7m1ld.jpg
2dj3xms.jpg

• Like 1

Internet was gone. Took care of something, came back, internet was back... and so was the forum...

internet_gone.jpg

But without the css of course :| (the js was loaded just fine though, since the chat and alerts was still working)

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Soly said:

So far, inb4 larva sees this reply... it has dropped more than 80 times as of earlier yesterday.

One of those was a wasted pgf early on in the eventxD because I missed picking it up by one second lol I saw the parasitic in name as I went to take it transported back to town. If a worst luck in the history of PSOBB for being afk list were to be compiled in a topic here I doubt anyone could trump me in it. 

Edited by Ragol99
  • Sad 1

Things i found while hunting the PGF thing.

boop
sfvhYTb.png

bap
4AgR2ou.png

bep
e5JviK5.png

and finally, the finishing touch
BfLcHUT.png
a lot of ryu's in there. thanks, for letting me tag along c;
and now me with df
q9kSkx9.png

• Like 4

11 hours ago, ryukin said:

PGF rate is ridic... if you have no motivation for it

pso1483854483.png

And be able to dual log and solo rt in under 30 min.

10 hours ago, Ragol99 said:

One of those was a wasted pgf early on in the eventxD because I missed picking it up by one second lol I saw the parasitic in name as I went to take it transported back to town. If a worst luck in the history of PSOBB for being afk list were to be compiled in a topic here I doubt anyone could trump me in it. 

I'm pretty sure you can walk back through seabed and take boss warp again to pick up the item...

Edited by Lemon