Show your screenshots

woot my epic pic XD

1gm72q.jpg

yes there was someone that got time to much and have spam the butten about 50 time's

how cool is that ty lol where ever that was

it is really cool now i have bad

the most guys want see bad girl i think i gonna do something with paint XD that cane be help XD

ty all for vote for me

lol so funny XD but i dont think he have make that he dont know raiko only the old players know him XD

nice i give you rep XD

Edit from elision: seriously, LEARN TO USE THE EDIT, thanks.

Edited by Elision
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

25gdv74.jpg

205wbyf.jpg

can any1 explain this image..y r there soo many..i only did solo very hard ttf and these guys poped up. Just look at the mini-map its like..wtf? im not trying to show off or anything..i just want to know y there r soo many on very hard all of a sudden? did it yesterday and there wrnt this many....

Edited by gobinow

can any1 explain this image..y r there soo many..i only did solo very hard ttf and these guys poped up. Just look at the mini-map its like..wtf? im not trying to show off or anything..i just want to know y there r soo many on very hard all of a sudden? did it yesterday and there wrnt this many....

This is the TTF quest that is in the Ultima Section, this quest has been modify by Hollybass, the original is under the section VR.