Show your screenshots

On 01/11/2016 at 4:06 PM, yanvbraz said:

ztdky9.jpg

Holy crap, someone died while playing PSO.Ā :onion129:

@yanvbrazĀ Well... I made this screenshot from last year, almost the same time.

UIcaR2N.jpg

Edited by Yskialuw
  • Like 1

156r7kx.jpg it was actually really hard to get this in... .-. this was a glitch in darkfalz room, at least one of them.

Ā 

nm1c0x.jpg First off the name DadyMegid was a joke to LadyMegid, so dont use that name or any variation. Secondly @SolyĀ there was not a meseta underneath this box... its interesting... thought id let you know

Edited by Sir Rendlan
adding more info

zir382.jpg

• Like 1

The Perfect Shop:

90ftaVh.png

I never shared this when it happened, which was quite some time ago, but I was playing with someone (@mudkipzjmĀ or @HHawk4Ā most likely)Ā and went to go check the shop..Not only does it never have Sol Atomizers when I check, but it ALSO had Star Atomizers, and up at the top there was Trimates andĀ  Trifluids.

I know someone will smile when they see this, because I know that many people suffer from the Green Lady holding back her precious Stars and Sols, and her less precious Tri-consumables

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Auli'i said:

The Perfect Shop:

I never shared this when it happened, which was quite some time ago, but I was playing with someone (@mudkipzjmĀ or @HHawk4Ā most likely)Ā and went to go check the shop..Not only does it never have Sol Atomizers when I check, but it ALSO had Star Atomizers, and up at the top there was Trimates andĀ  Trifluids.

I know someone will smile when they see this, because I know that many people suffer from the Green Lady holding back her precious Stars and Sols, and her less precious Tri-consumables

Dw, I'll make sure to remove that one!Ā :onion100:

Just now, Soly said:

Dw, I'll make sure to remove that one!Ā :onion100:

I was always curious if you could control what shows up in the shop. Or make an option to so people could choose manually if they wanted to or not. After a certain level (higher levels), you really don't need the low level techs, and maybe you could replace those so there's always the best consumables

That can be controlled. In fact it is controlled by a set of old logged shops in sega time... one is picked at random from those sets.
The thing is that many of them have techs and stuff so modifying them all is a PIA...Ā 
If I ever move to shops generated on the fly, then yeah, it could happen.