Show your screenshots

On 8/18/2016 at 0:33 PM, shong said:

Was pretty stoked to be able to get the parts to make this yesterday. Found the HP during the first HH after green names went up, and found the 40 hit OS pretty late at night after another HH ended and I was just hunting Limiters. It even has really good extra stats to boot. I played way too much yesterday but I found a lot of good stuff. I have wanted to make MM just for fun ever since Sega servers but I thought it was just a goofy gimmick weapon. Didn't realize that the special is actually crazy useful in Ep4. Killing the lizards so fast, almost felt like a FO. Is the special damage based on MST?

Ā 

pso131160149479761027.pnghosting images

Ya, it's a fun weapon to use! You're right! The strength of divine punishment, the special, is dependent on your MST.

To satisfy my curiosity and challenge myself, I wanted to see if Gal Gryphon did drop any of his rares in One Person mode. After a lot of Scape Dolls it paid off, much to my surprise:

pso131169853096738481.png

• Like 6

Probably the coolest area I've ever been to in PSO. Puts you way up high above Mountain, and there's one in Seaside as well:

fWe83hB.jpg

HqiTV22.jpg

KVaBnhG.jpg

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, Lemon said:

That's Awesome! What quest is that?

Tian's Montreaux Final

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Shiva said:

@Justin Noble (RRR) and @mudkipzjm caught during train their special skills even greater

wqpjlc.jpg

mlgq9x.jpg

28gyvx3.jpg

2d7se1u.jpg

13ykxua.jpg

Wow, these came out really great. I might have to steal one of these for my signature, lol.

• Like 1

really getting into making skins now : ) when im happy with them i will post a download link in skins section. so after Robocop and blood angel space marine i start my dredd project : )Ā vWS9rA8.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, solo guy said:

really getting into making skins now : ) when im happy with them i will post a download link in skins section. so after Robocop and blood angel space marine i start my dredd project : )Ā vWS9rA8.jpg

Let me know when this is done, I'd love to use this, that is if you choose to make it public.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 1