Show your screenshots

2 hours ago, Soly said:

You guys liked it huh?

Ā You realized my dream

Ā 

• Like 3

19482b16225ec0f8b5359750d68f9da1.jpg

I've been working on soloing rt. This probably isn't near as good as compared to some other people, but for me(I'm pretty bad at this game), this is probably one of the better times I'll get. I'm pretty satisfied with a deathless 23:56. Could improve temple a bit and accidentally pb'd in seaside, but everywhere else was pretty decent. This was done on a level 200 racast, so no consistant S/D, either.

Edit: Got a 23:24 earlier, still could improve the time a bit.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

Se93MQJ.jpg

howi tha bozz :D

Knopfaugen XD

• Like 2

Was pretty stoked to be able to get the parts to make this yesterday. Found the HP during the first HH after green names went up, and found the 40 hit OS pretty late at night after another HH ended and I was just hunting Limiters. It even has really good extra stats to boot. I played way too much yesterday but I found a lot of good stuff. I have wanted to make MM just for fun ever since Sega servers but I thought it was just a goofy gimmick weapon. Didn't realize that the special is actually crazy useful in Ep4. Killing the lizards so fast, almost felt like a FO. Is the special damage based on MST?

Ā 

pso131160149479761027.pnghosting images

Edited by shong
couldnt figure out how to post pictures
  • Like 2