Show your screenshots

old pictures

mio troll lol

312tttk.jpg

fxdts0.jpg

2h57iih.jpg

• Like 1

un buen roct jajaja un cen b para scout no tomamos fotos del cen lol jaaja .unas bonitas yasmikon 9000 para mi jajaja

y un jugoso monomate para el vcius jajaja

rstnxj.jpg

qq9ymf.jpg

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ZabaZu said:

I made a reshade profile for the game, here's what my episode 2 ship looks like 29e6c9739c.png

(if anybody is interested in the settings, I can make a thread sharing it)

Yes please, and a link to program / guide.  That looks very pretty.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Yes please, and a link to program / guide.  That looks very pretty.

That was a far faster response than expected lol.  I've checked most areas in the game already to make sure it looks good, but I want to do some more testing/refining before sharing it with everyone here.  I'll go ahead and share the couple downsides with reshade inherently.  You can't use hardware AA if you want the ambient occlusion (reshade has SMAA though, so not the end of the world), and the ambient occlusion bleeds through alpha effects.  PSO makes little use of them....except for CCA.  I need to add a toggle for the ambient occlusion alone specifically for that area.

9 minutes ago, ZabaZu said:

That was a far faster response than expected lol.  I've checked most areas in the game already to make sure it looks good, but I want to do some more testing/refining before sharing it with everyone here.  I'll go ahead and share the couple downsides with reshade inherently.  You can't use hardware AA if you want the ambient occlusion (reshade has SMAA though, so not the end of the world), and the ambient occlusion bleeds through alpha effects.  PSO makes little use of them....except for CCA.  I need to add a toggle for the ambient occlusion alone specifically for that area.

That all went over my head.  :onion-head57: Are those settings that I should know about?  And take your time.  Good things come to those who wait.

5 minutes ago, Lemon said:

That all went over my head.  :onion-head57: Are those settings that I should know about?  And take your time.  Good things come to those who wait.

Lol me to but this looks cool , if it's possible can you upload a comparison pic so we can see the original look to the new .   : )

Edited by solo guy

On 7/12/2016 at 10:53 AM, Fyrewolf5 said:

That's a pretty nice pic, feel free to submit it to the Ultima 'Summer Beach Vacation' Screenshot Competition if you like:
www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/27132-ultima-summer-forum-minievent-2016/

You really think I should? It's kinda plain...I hope folks really do that quest some real cool features. Be great with a full party and the cutome keys. To adjust the camera. Big ups to whomever designed it.