Show your screenshots

Yes man, i dont understand why the drop is so insane since it is a season drop, again i dont want an easy drop, but a reasonable one. Only the lucky people are getting the drop, and the people that work hard is not getting it because of insanity of the rate xD

I really hate when people say that because it is "the best armor", it justifies the drop rate of "1/5000000". Also, I never said that "I wanted it handed out to me".

Let's be honest: is it so much different from an Wedding Dress? An max Wedding Dress does have more DFP than a STA; Okay, STA does have more EVP, very higher resistances, etc, but it is not something thats explains why it is so much harder to get than a WD.

STA it is an event only item.That means people can't get STA any time they want, while the WD drops the whole year.

If you don't have a social life and doesn't care about spending 100+ hours hunting the "ohh, super, special, ultimate" armor, probably you think it is really normal what is happening here. I know in the last year, it was a bit more easier to get an STA; but I'm seeing that people that are barely hunting for this armor are the ones that are getting very luckly this year.

Also dear, I already have a STA. And I for sure can say it is not that HUGE difference that people are trying to state. This type of comment like the one from Auroboro is what contributes to the server being worse.

I'm really sad about what is happening to under9000. I really think he deserves an STA, even if he already have some. If there's someone that can really complain about this situation, it's him.

I sympathize with you, which is why I agreed with you believe it or not.

I have work and school, so I get on maybe 1 time a few weeks. So I'll never be able to get it.

W... what is this LINDCRAY +70 in your inventory ? I mean, of course it's a s-rank weapon, but hell ! on what kind of weapon did you set such a name ?

Also, 1/500 for STA is just so high that under9000 may never get it this year, even with 1000+ runs. Sad ? Now think about people who just a viridia and no time to make a purplenum and have like 1/700 chance to get STA... No offense but that's retarded. Even if it was a all year around drop, it would still be a bit too much. Beside, I remember reading that previous years was like 1/80, 1/150 or something. Even like that, it was pretty hard I guess, but doable. Why such a change ? Too much sta out there ?

• Like 1

W... what is this LINDCRAY +70 in your inventory ? I mean, of course it's a s-rank weapon, but hell ! on what kind of weapon did you set such a name ?

Also, 1/500 for STA is just so high that under9000 may never get it this year, even with 1000+ runs. Sad ? Now think about people who just a viridia and no time to make a purplenum and have like 1/700 chance to get STA... No offense but that's retarded. Even if it was a all year around drop, it would still be a bit too much. Beside, I remember reading that previous years was like 1/80, 1/150 or something. Even like that, it was pretty hard I guess, but doable. Why such a change ? Too much sta out there ?

I feel bad for 9000 for not getting a drop after so long. but realistically changing the drop rate would kind of change the chances at getting it, but in all honesty every single time he may not still get one. A 1/150 drop is still a pretty low rate. That's a 1/150 chance every single time you kill the boss mind you, that does not mean that 1 out of every 150 bosses you kill will grant it to you. So even with a drop change 9000 could still be looking at another thousand runs to get it. Is it possible to get it as it is now? Absolutely, we've seen people getting it so far as the rate goes now, but I feel like people, on this server particularly, aren't prepared to get the hunts that span thousands of runs or more because of RNG. We seem prepared enough to do hundreds, but after that everything seems to fall apart and we start asking for drop changes. I'll admit, a drop change does sound nice, but what if we do change the drop, and 9000 still doesn't get it after another few hundred runs? What if he doesn't get it at all even after the drop change? Are you going to ask for another drop change?

Honestly feel like people should expect to never get things when they hunt for them. They should have the mentality that they will never get it (as not to keep their hopes up) and then when they do, then they can get excited or happy or freak out about it.

EDIT: I did some math based on the picture you gave us,Yan.

The percentage 1.9531250% is shown as this: 1-9531250/10000000. This equates into 1-61/64 which if you do maths you get 125/64 which equates into your 1.95. So the rate is actually about 2/64 if you round up, multiply that by 3 you get 6/192.

Without our 3x drops you can expect something around 2/64 with a last year's drops as you stated with the picture, with the multiplier you can expect a 6/192 drop rate, which doesn't really improve anything drastically to be frank.

Edited by Auroboro

The percentage 1.9531250% is shown as this: 1-9531250/10000000. This equates into 1-61/64 which if you do maths you get 125/64 which equates into your 1.95. So the rate is actually about 2/64 if you round up, multiply that by 3 you get 6/192.

Without our 3x drops you can expect something around 2/64 with a last year's drops as you stated with the picture, with the multiplier you can expect a 6/192 drop rate, which doesn't really improve anything drastically to be frank.

This is off topic. But multiply 2/64 by 3 is not 6/192 but 6/64.

• Like 1

2/64 = 6/192 = 1/32

And that makes a rate of 3.125%, not even close to 1.9531250% ...

• Like 2