Rollback?

Around 8pm over here (in the forums it says 4:37pm, it was like maybe 30 minutes before so 4:07pm it happened... something like that: june 10) my character got disconnected from the game.(It's been doing that since I started playing this game a long time ago, every once in a while, when either storing money, or it just randomly kicks me out) But this time when I got back on, all the items that were on me turned into X ???? and says cannot use. Here's a picture:

help.jpg

I don't know what to do :/ the person speaking in the picture just happened to know about it and suggested for me to enter /debug and to come here and post this for help. He also said something about a rollback...

I did some snooping around and I found the thread on Rules for rollback,

so the character bugged is slot 2

Untitled.jpg

and my guild card:42012111

ble.jpg

Edited by Candice

Hmm... I suppose it got worse... all the items that had ??? disappeared after I logged in with my character Candice and checked her current items... :onion-head33: my poor mags :onion-head43:

What happened this time with your mags? They got bugged? Or just lower level because of the rollback?

I haven't had the rollback yet :I

It's just that 2 of the bugged items were my special mags

(by special I mean they are from mag cells: panzer tail is my main mag, and the other mag that I had with me, i was going to turn into robo chao when it reached it's requirement... I still have my parts of robo chao since i hadn't used it on the mag to be... but still its a bummer if I dont get a rollback b/c I would have to start over the whole making a mag process and obviously try getting weapons again and blah blah blah)