Banded Unjustfully

HuntingU

Hello.

My name is HuntingU, I joined this server several days b4 the hacker droped hacked items. Now, i Wasent even here for this, i was AFK the hole time and just tossed it aside, because i NEVER use HACKS or any kind of HACKED equipment. Today, while feeding my mag in a room by my self, around 2:13 P.M. Or so, i herd the server was getting a roll back to the 1st of June... This made me verry angry, why sould i pay for somthing some one else did? rolling back this far would remove my high level charcters, my mags, my gear, pritty much every thing i have of any value, ... This alone made me angry, Because i had donated 35 dollars that privius night... I came back at about 11pm tonight with the soul purpus of re-leveling my character to its former glory. ONLY to find that i had ben HARDWARE baned.... I'd like an explination to why thay ban players that donate. i don't understand the point of banning a player that injoys the game without hacks.

Oh, lol forgot to say that i'm glad to play the game again, heck, even keep my main account banned, if you say its hacked, fine. let it stay baned. i will start all over again. look Ultima, i just want to enjoy the game like every legit player. lol im even a donater. throw an old washed up PSOBB player a bone.

• 4 weeks later...

Talk with Larva, even thou if you really were banned you probably hacked and donating for an unban might work for you.

Actually he unbanned he prouf himself his inocence