Vacation

Apollo

Morning Ultima ( I know it's not morning -.- quit hating ) Apollo here to say I'm taking a personal vacation, with an untold time until my return. Life's a bit crazy, and although it is balancing now, I don't have much craving for PSO so not much reason to try to stay active.... I wish you all luck in future hunts, and few bugs if possible.

Llanx, I'll still be popping in a few times a week just to check if you can join me in MH3.

RAVSO, I want my fraking PD from your Project ADIOL challenge you owe me when i get back Dx

Zeph, if Flare comes back before I do, good luck dealing with her XD

Godric, keep spamming "o.o" in the shoutbox till i return xD maybe I'll finally catch up on Yuyu Hakusho while im gone.

Zynetic, I expect you'll keep the shoutbox well patrolled to help those in need.

Kyle3888, Fear me, I have beaten DJ for top Shouter, I expect my title upon return.

DJIJ2010, didnt you want to get your name changed? xD work on that.

Hollybass, if you're still around, we gotta RT when im finally back....

Dizzak, same as bass xD

and lastly Larva, keep up the good work here on Ultima, and there's no way I won't come back :D you're good at what you do here.

With my farewells completed, Sayonara. :onion-head54:

EDIT: This post is the 501st, Darth Vader's personal clone regiment xD

Edited by Apollo

YOU IDIOT! WRY WRY WRY WRYYYYYYYYYYY U LEAVE US?!

I SHOULD BAN YA FOR BEING A NABCAIK!

allrite now ignore all that above lol!

and nope i wont allow anyone to spam here since you re the only one that can /lolsrsly?

i wish you the best and better you come back soon as possible or ill hunt you down to kick your ass, rly. e_e''

Great...now who am I gonna annoy in the shoutbox?! o.o

I'll hold you to your word that you'll come back and if you don't well let's say only I know what's gonna happen to ya. :3

Also LOL at Dizz's farewell XD!

:onion-head04: And therefore my friend I bid you adieu until I see you again. :onion-head10:

• Like 1

So much love for teh spammer.

lololol

Hey man, good luck out there.

The real world is a scary place.

OH NO! NO! NO! YOU"RE NOT GETTING OFF THAT EASY! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME ALONE TO DEAL WITH BLUE BY MYSELF! I'm going to drag you back to Ultima Server if it's the last thing I do!

P.S. Shoutbox isn't going to be the same. Though I suppose We've still got Vypor, Dj, RAVSO, Blue, Godric, Kyle, Llnax to keep it busy and a slew of other misfits :P

Have good time buddy. :onion-head11:

Edited by Zeph

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I think I'll consider myself about 60% back.... I've got a massive project, my girlfriend, and a lot of stress, but at least here i can chill and generally not lose. So, ITS MY SHOUTBOX!

Okay I think I'll consider myself about 60% back.... I've got a massive project, my girlfriend, and a lot of stress, but at least here i can chill and generally not lose. So, ITS MY SHOUTBOX!

Apollo... you finally found someone to live with your annoyingness, <3.

Welcome back (partly)

JK about the first part,

Happy loving have fun, loose your stress!

Welcome back Buddy. I hope the SB will be as active as ever now that you and I are both back.