Mag Elenor, (or Elenoa)

Vypor

I was browsing through PSO-World and saw a mag I really liked. I saw two names for it however, Elenor and Elnoa.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=v...&artid=1016

It said however that it was not available on Ep. 1 and 2. And I saw no kit for making it.

And after I Googled it, what all that I saw about it, was that people said it was illegal. A hack even.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159383

http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1648

So I was wondering if this all was true. If it was possible to get it without hacking.

Cause I really like this mag, that is unless it really is a hack. Then I'll not pursue it.

Thanks.

-Vypor

Edited by Vypor

If I'm not mistaken, Elenor was kinda banned on PSO PC ver. 2, though available at schtserv's 'A New Hope' quest for PSO BB. Unfortunately, the one from this quest lacks PB's and this is supposed to be a real big problem but I don't think so myself, as long as its cuteness makes up for such a drawback. I'd be pretty glad if the administration of ULTIMA made a quest for this mag some day, and I'd even insist on it.

Incidentally, Elenor was one of my favourite mags on PSO PC ver. 2 and PSO BB as well.

pso1239686048.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, Elenor was kinda banned on PSO PC ver. 2, though available at schtserv's 'A New Hope' quest for PSO BB. Unfortunately, the one from this quest lacks PB's and this is supposed to be a real big problem but I don't think so myself, as long as its cuteness makes up for such a drawback. I'd be pretty glad if the administration of ULTIMA made a quest for this mag some day, and I'd even insist on it.

Incidentally, Elenor was one of my favourite mags on PSO PC ver. 2 and PSO BB as well.

pso1239686048.jpg

Ahh, thank you. At least some sort of answer, lol.

Yeah, that's what drew my eyes to it. The unique design really appeals to me.

Though no PB blast I suppose could be a good or bad thing. :/

I have friends who want a mag without a PB blast. lol.

Parasetic Gene Flow was a banned item...but we got an event for that...so maybe there's hope

Totally true xDDD

the mag is avaliable ,, probably we make a event later ,, in Super Ultimate Dificult. xDD

Edited by Larva

Totally true xDDD

the mag is avaliable ,, probably we make a event later ,, in Super Ultimate Dificult. xDD

:o

Super Ultimate?

lol, that'd be interesting.

Looking forward to a possible consideration for such an event for it. C:

And while you're at it, how about an even for Heaven's Punisher. Yeah, the impossible to get gun. xD

lolsuggestions.

:o

Super Ultimate?

lol, that'd be interesting.

Looking forward to a possible consideration for such an event for it. C:

And while you're at it, how about an even for Heaven's Punisher. Yeah, the impossible to get gun. xD

lolsuggestions.

I always wonder why people do love HP that much. It sucks so hard actually. Just compare the stats of Heaven Striker and the ones of HP or even MM (if you suppose to make up one, I believe you're aiming exactly for this mechgun): 550-660 ATP (HS), 300-330 (HP) and 200-220 (MM respectively). Just tell me why you need that trashy trash!

pso1239686048.jpg

umm........thats sound interesting a quest whit that mag :onion-head18:

I always wonder why people do love HP that much. It sucks so hard actually. Just compare the stats of Heaven Striker and the ones of HP or even MM (if you suppose to make up one, I believe you're aiming exactly for this mechgun): 550-660 ATP (HS), 300-330 (HP) and 200-220 (MM respectively). Just tell me why you need that trashy trash!

Perhaps it's trashy to you. But I do aim on making a Mille Martuaex.

And apparently it never occurred to you that that is in fact the most powerful mechgun. I love mechguns, that's why I want it.

The Heaven's Striker may be cool and all, but it's only a handgun. It doesn't shoot near as fast as a mechgun. I like the fast damage.

This is only my preference dude. No need to slam the gun. Ā¬Ā¬

Perhaps it's trashy to you. But I do aim on making a Mille Martuaex.

And apparently it never occurred to you that that is in fact the most powerful mechgun. I love mechguns, that's why I want it.

The Heaven's Striker may be cool and all, but it's only a handgun. It doesn't shoot near as fast as a mechgun. I like the fast damage.

This is only my preference dude. No need to slam the gun. Ā¬Ā¬

Well, the aura of 'impossible-to-get-gun' might be saying much for the fact that MM's cost vast sums of 'money'. As large as life, forbidden fruit is sweetest, but if it's wholesome is a big issue in fact. Stereotypes of thinking is what it really is. By the by, it may concern Guld Milla and many other things as well.

Anyways, these are just opinions of you and me, and each of us bolsters them with his own arguments.

None the less, I supoort you as a topic starter, as long as our opinions here don't seem to be conflicting. Elenor is the thing!

Well, the aura of 'impossible-to-get-gun' might be saying much for the fact that MM's cost vast sums of 'money'. As large as life, forbidden fruit is sweetest, but if it's wholesome is a big issue in fact. Stereotypes of thinking is what it really is. By the by, it may concern Guld Milla and many other things as well.

Anyways, these are just opinions of you and me, and each of us bolsters them with his own arguments.

None the less, I supoort you as a topic starter, as long as our opinions here don't seem to be conflicting. Elenor is the thing!

No offense taken.

I just like the fact that Mechguns do a lot of damage really fast. I saw a guy on YouTube PWN Dark Falz on Ultimate by himself with the Mille Marteaux. And that really got me wondering just how effective mechguns are.

I soon discovered that they are VERY effective.

Especially for stopping the cursed Zu's swooping-down-toward-you attack.

And yeah, I just remembered what this topic was really about.

lol. xD

awww, i missed the elenor mag so much. i was using it just the other day the only problem is the PB thing, if you get it at lvl 5 it can\'t learn PB\'s so its best to change it to an elenor mag at a later lvl. i\'ll show a good screeny of my elenor mag in a bit :D

PowElenor.jpg

Edited by InfamousRaiko