About PGF or D photon cores

Well it is my personal opinion that i think everyone here would agree with. That this server should have more events for the pgf or dphoton cores. even L&K38s. Its just my opinion that we should have atleast 2 events for pgfs or atleast d photon cores and L&K38s a year. its too long to wait for an entire year just for one item. And what ever happened to events were people had the chance to get a cool rare from a battle event. like the L&K38 40 hit event. Or the event were they let a certain amount of cool items drop from a certain boss and when that amount runs out then there gone and the event is over? well im just posting this because a lot of people feel short ended having to wait an entire year of there life just to get 1 top rare. And for the people who feel the same as me dont say i never stuck my neck out for you....

Thanks Ghost

if you do that, that would take away the *fun* in hunting the ultimate rare though.

what's the point in going after the PGF if it's just gonna drop as easy as that?

this is also the reason why a PGF is a hard-as-hell-to-obtain-via-trade-or-game kind of weapon

it's only once a year. and besides if you obtained it real early the rest of the gameplay would be dulled out.

yeah sure I see your point, 1 year might be a long wait. but don't tell me it's not worth it? after all we're talking about one of the best weapons in PSO up for grabs

Edited by R.A.V.S.O

Yes but the fact that it's totally unobtainable during the year can be frustrating. People who have them don't easily trade them away...

So imo there should be a way to get it during the year like (just some ideas lol ):

- a very lowdroprate on a though monster (something like TJS )(and invulnerable to happy hours if that's possible)

- a very hard quest who has a chance of giving a pgf

- possibillity to buy it from a secret shop for a huge amount of PSs

- 1 pgf drops every month completely randomly on an uknown monster

- everytime u make a new char, along with ur mag and 300 meseta's u should get a free pgf xD

- (challenging) events to win them (but not just a lame lvl 1 battle between random people)

- making 2 pgf events 6 months from eachother

Or just leave it as it is and keeping it a dream item.

Note: if not for PGF, maybe something for S-rank weapons?

You should also see that the server can't do 3 events a year of pgf since ALL dark weapons are increased they aren't the normal ones so its not possible to give 3 times a year a weapon that is the strongest and even its power is increased

I see the point to this, too.

To say the least, waiting an entire year for the chance to get PGF is trying of one's patience.

Now that DF/DM/DB can combo, PGF is absolutely epic.

But what if you can't make it online during that once-a-year event to get PGF?

YOU'RE SCREWED!

I suggest that someone re-evaluate the major holidays and see which ones could merit a major event for stuff like PGF, TJS & the like.

Well i say NO! why well easy its the ultimate item also you have to fight for it to obtain it.

also wait for xmas you can have more experience playing and knowing what to and go hunt for one and for the ones that say that they cant obatin it too short time, its hard blah blah blah

the time for the event is one week all day long, also if dont drop it at the first time keep triying until its over.

i see that only new people is complaining about the PGF dropping only in xmas wait like everybody else has been waiting all of these 3 years and be patience.

• Like 1