Lend a helping pgf hand lol

*Ghost*

Just a crazy question for anybody who has one and has no plans to use it. What would u want for a pgf or a pgf weapon any one of em doesnt matter which one. just a curious question cause im not sure who has one for trade or what they would want for it

Ghost

• Like 1

I have found a couple of people who claim to have pgf, they are not going to use it they just dont want anyone to have it, removing pgf from the game is bs. Incentive to keep playing once 200 where ?

I also find the fact that people are refusing to trade it annoying. I want to either buy a Dark weapon, or make my own. But nobody seems to sell them. And if they remove it from the game, well then, I'm leaving.

well the problem is that the people who is willing to trade it ask for a LOT OF ITEMS

that the user dont really have or only have one of them.

Well for one pgf is unobtainable, so of course people are gonna sell them expensive as hell, the only time you can get one is during x-mas time and its still a hard drop.

I see a PGF as a trophy rather than a weapon,

getting one legit is, yes almost impossible

so put yourself on their place..... Would you really part with your hard earned trophy in a trade?

sure a PGF would not be used often considering it takes the fun out of going on killing sprees

but then again I understand why a person would not part with it.

I say a legally obtained PGF should remain with itĀ“s owner. but not removed from the game

the fact is that yes a PGF is like a trophy i remember getting my first PGF and it was a good experience but if you got 3 or 4 what are you going to do whit them ? also i think that the value of PGF and WEPS has gotten very low(just a little) cause when you enter a party whit lvl 160 up almost from 10 partys you see one flow wep.

some past time youĀ“ll get to see one every 35 partys if you were lucky.

so yes PGF is a trophy BUT only the first you get.

Edited by llanx

i would say jsut about everyone has DM,DF cept some of us newer people. Seems to me U can get donation tickets. and *cough* still get PGF even though it says n/a

Money talks, lol. And yeah, there's nothing rare about a weapon that most of the veterans here have. I haven't played an RT game without someone wielding a dark weapon. Not that there's anything wrong with that, its just not that uncommon. Now if you come across an unused PGF, then it might be worth a pretty penny, IMHO.

Here's a thread of the last PGF auctioned here. It went for a LOT.

• Like 2