Unsealed limiter Bug

What happened was i was trying to unseal my limiter. I killed countless enemies. Then i checked to see if it would unseal, and it did. But then words poped up on the screen saying something then i dced when i tried to equip the adept. Then i rejoined the game. The adept changed back into a limiter. Then i tried to equip it in a slot but it claims all slots are full as if an invisible unit is permanently equipped and cant be removed in my aura field. The bad part is the aura field is a max stat aura field. Its my only one.Also i was unsealing my lame at the same time both had the option "use" so i did then they both transformed but then they both reverted. Im really worried they may have gone back to 0 kills aswell theres no way to know. Im worried that they may never get unsealed and all my hard work will be for nothing forever. Please can someone help me? Well its not exactly a bug its a glich

Edited by *Ghost*

First off, you didn't have enough kills if you got the message. The Use option shows up with as little as 30 kills sometimes.

Second, unequip your aura field and reequip it. You should be able to equip everything again.

Use /killcount (or maybe /showkills -only one exists I just forget which it's called) with both your lame and limiter to see how many kills they each have. If they show 0, drop them and pick them back up.