NEW FORUM FEATURES

NEW FORUM FEATURES

Profile Customization

You now have the ability to add a custom colour to your profile.

Example:

To do this edit your profile and select "Profile Customization"

8xouoi.jpg

Here you will have a menu where you can select the colour of your choice.

Save the changes and you will have your new colour choice applied to your profile.

Reputation System

Now you have the ability to see who who has + and - repped your comments.

This can be viewed by going to the topic where the reputation was given and clicking on the reputation count in the topic.

s125j9.jpg

In addition to this change, the amount of repution that can be given in has also changed.

The new limits are 15 positive and 5 negative maximum in 24 hours.

Enjoy!

Edited by Larva
  • Like 5

Translation: We are giving you the option to eyerape anyone who visits your profile.

inb4hotpinkprofileseverywhere

• Like 1

lols vypor, you would go for that knowing you.... Thanks for these new options guys!

Ya know, I actually half thought about that. But I knew I myself wouldn't be able to stand it, so I just tried lime green.

It was glorious...

...For about 0.5 seconds.

Then I changed it.

• 1 month later...
NEW FORUM FEATURES Profile Customization You now have the ability to add a custom colour to your profile. Example: To do this edit your profile and select "Profile Customization" Here you will have a menu where you can select the colour of your choice. Save the changes and you will have your new colour choice applied to your profile. Reputation System Now you have the ability to see who who has + and - repped your comments. This can be viewed by going to the topic where the reputation was given and clicking on the reputation count in the topic. In addition to this change, the amount of repution that can be given in has also changed. The new limits are 15 positive and 5 negative maximum in 24 hours. Enjoy! This post has been edited by Larva: 05 May 2011 - 02:35 AM

• 1 month later...