Server Maintenance

Well sense im the Server Maintenance guy if anyone has any kind of bug in the game just post it here and il get to work on it

Only thing that comes to mind is the random chance of a disconnect when using the bank on pioneer 2. Kinda annoying, especially when your running through ruins and need to use the bank half way, and get kicked back to lobby, losing your progress through the ruins ¬_¬

Well sense im the Server Maintenance guy if anyone has any kind of bug in the game just post it here and il get to work on it

Do you have any power to fix my problem? I'll give you the soul eater if I ever get to those quests, and if you didn't already get it since I saw you a few days ago.

well i would love soul eater this will be a trail of trust tho i need to log onto ur account and try it out and see what the items are this is up to you im not saying you have to give it to me im saying this is the quickest way i can tell

O_O.. lol not to make any offence here Zero but what exactly are you doing in this topic ? O_o' , btw i already wiped your bank nigth1080. Zero is just a regular user i dont have idea of what he is planning

with this topic lol