How'd you come up with your name?

Godric

My name "?????????" comes from my old Humar's name on gc. Originally it was "????" after how the last elevator is named ???? leading to Falz, and it worked perfect seeing a it was skyly. When i jumped to psobb "????" no longer got me skyly even with spaces after it so i had to just add on some ?'s. I actually thought of making a hucast so i could have a little story of how my original toon died and was rebuilt as an android. lol but i decided not too. And thats how i got my name. XD

• 4 months later...

I got my name because my brother used the word Ra in a game and i liked it but Ra is to short of a name so i put King Ra or you can go with the story that i got it from the sun god Ra. Whatever works for you :P. Then Burgrking i made that up because i needed a oran and i couldn't think of anything but burgrking and i took out the e to make the id

Edited by King Ra

ziz comes from ziznak which has been a gaming name of mine forever... normally even when i use ziznak as a name people just call me ziz anyways.

old weezy is because when i first made my force he was black and looked like lil wayne if he was old... hence... ol weezy.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Acaru - It was the name of a buddy I had when I played back on Schthack many years ago, and the name always stuck out to me. He had commited suicide, and I quit for a couple years because of it. Long story. Once I came back onto Gamecube, I used his name as a memento.

Mecasa - Don't really have a reason xD I put random syllables together and kept it.

Demi - Inspired from the term "Demi-god"

I got my name since the start of maybe my 6th grade year, which was like a little over 10 years ago. I been using my name (Dj Knite X) for almost everything~ lol

DJ - as being in a deejay

Knite - came from Suge Knight

X - last letter of my last name

I got my name since the start of maybe my 6th grade year, which was like a little over 10 years ago. I been using my name (Dj Knite X) for almost everything~ lol

DJ - as being in a deejay

Knite - came from Suge Knight

X - last letter of my last name

Alex?

My name... hmm. Not sure how I came up with Violie. I named a sim in Sims2 that, and when I needed a name for a toon on another game, I picked Violie. I just like the violent cuteness of the name. :onion-head06:

Dousetsu is my main character, a Redria HUneweral.

Dousetsu is also the name of the guy that made the Agito 1975 when you read the weapon's description.

Arc is my secondary character, an Oran RAcast.

Arc is short for Ayric, which is a fancy, video-game style version of my name, Eric!

Rayn is my last character, a Pinkal FOmar.

Rayn is a fancy spelling of "Rain," as in "I'mma make it rain Gifoie on these Boomas!"

Sin: i orginaly used Kasin as my online name in greek it means pure but when i swithced servers i took of the Ka in Kasin to become Sin . after that i eventualy started making the seven deadly sins.

:onion86:

Virtue: The best Antonym for sin ~Virtue is Sin Sin is Virtue~

:onion120:

Edited by Quinten Herron
  • Like 1

Draga and Timon are old characters of mine from back when I could still write and could find RPers. WayWocket is my first ever D&D character, who also made it to epic level xD Go bards! :onion-head71:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

"t was the name of my father, and his father before me".

[jk]

i think most people get their in game names the same as me:

when ppl 20+ were 12 they heard about this magical thing called aim. you had to select a name but what name!!! your name was taken but it had to be easy enough to tell ppl and not corny enough to feel like killing one's self everytime you had to tell it to someone and people would have to recognize it was you. so your first one sucked somthing like xxdragonball48938xx. you didnt realize girls would see it. the second was gibberish something like MSY45338 and you kept forgetting all the numbers then you came up with one that was juusssssst right close to your real name but without the crazy numbers and not connected to anything that would result in debilitating embarrasment as your grandpa sneaks up behind you and slowly enunciates every syllable and letter until you wanna sock the old bastard. then once you get it every time you do anything on the internet you use that one name and if any brave soul asks how you got it you say idk iv used it forever.

[mmilo131] [miles]

oh yeah to answer the qustion..... ..... idk iv used it forever

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Okay well Rendlan, I actually don't remember how I got this name xD but this name is going to be copywrighted to me actually for my name on a few different things.

As well when coming up with this name when you go into Google you only find mostly stuff by me. So I made that name so if you google it you find me:) haha my website made off of wordpress isn't finished yet though

• 3 weeks later...