How'd you come up with your name?

Godric

1 hour ago, McLaughlin86 said:

I used my extremely creative drive to take my last name and slap two random numbers at the end of it. Inspired yet?

I'm so damn inspired, I think I shed a tear.

My name is just inspired from a sticker/label company in Japan called B-Side labels. They has a series of these robots 1-9 and I got the set cause they looked pretty cool and slapped one on each of my devices. And as you can tell by my profile picture im definitely black and a robot :)Ā 

• Like 1

I was feeling very lazy and i couldn't care less about a name. So i pressed the X key, then enter. True Story. Did i win??

And as for Silver, I just dont like gold.

Edited by radezz
  • Like 2

forum name=one of my fave artists' names along with the year i was born bc y not?

Celestica= song i like from crystal castles

Empath= another song i like from them

Flume= one of my fave artists

Genesis= song i like from Grimes

Panda=pandas are cute af and things in greyscale is my aesthetic

Dreamer= sounded cool ig?

Elle= Kill Bill anyone?

Z=couldnt think of any other name :P

Edited by CCastles93

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SAM came from samurai, slowly it got shortened and i wanted a bad ass hucast. but eventually i just wanted to take a simple name, something simple for other players. a nice 3 letter name. sam is easy to type. so basically i went for that...i also go by snipe... well my first schthack ramar was Snipe. Snipe was a name for ramar and not sure why but only my RA females get this name now. otherwise im just SAM. (i also have a few FO named Sammy because creativity in names)

• 2 months later...

Big Z is the first part of my name. I get this from an old elementary school nickname I got (not really sure why), but I like to think that my character is named after Zalbar from Knights of the Old Republic. Or Zephyr, the western wind (I think I will go with that one...) Pffr is just an abbreviation for my last name, which is Pfeiffer. Funny enough, this name came from my original gmail account, and it was a name that Google suggested to me. It's stuck ever since.

I was a kid that didn't know what "Pedo" was or any mixes of words, I just thought lope (like rope) then do (like dough) lopedo, and then stuck a 45 at the end because it was "original" to add numbers, the thoughts of a 8-9 year old, and still sometimes use it in some things because why not

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's always a fun story to tell.

"Kokiri" is the spelling for the children in the forest at the start of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. But, since I played it back when I liked to rush everything, I read it "Kikori". My best friend read it the same way with me because he didn't pay attention to names, just gameplay, so we ran with it for almost a decade. It's only ever edited if there's no availability for just Kikori, or if something like the section ID system forces a change to get something.

It rolls off the tongue better and has pretty much become my thing. Even now when I know it means "Lumberjack" in Japanese, it's fun to relate it to the fairy kids.

Edited by Kikori

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

At the moment I have Saeron, Nini and Haneul. 2 are Korean names. Saeron (ģƒˆė” ) broken down means new or bird, and the ron part is taken from the end of my real name. Nini is a nickname for my friend Jennie. Haneul (ķ•˜ėŠ˜) is literally Sky(e) in Korean. Saeron is also a stage name I use (as a singer-songwriter). I have other various pseudonyms too.

• Like 1

Fever comes from the "fever" track of Dr Mario.Ā  Mario speaks for itself.

Came up with it when IĀ was twelve and have stuck with it ever since.

And thus ends the epic tale of romance, trauma, vengeance, and redemption that lead to the creation of my name.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

As for "Eustace"Ā  IĀ pulled that one out of a metaphorical hat, although it may have been subconsciously influenced by Eustace from Courage The Cowardly Dog

Edited by fevermario