Hight School of the Dead

Rene Martinez

hola chicos y chicas,aqui es traigo para q descarguen otra serie,bueno,tampoco la eh visto completa,pero,es muy buena,si te gustan sangrientas,te llegara

aqui les dejo para q la descarguen:

Hight School of the Dead. link de descarga

Y aqui unas unas imagenes:

Highschool_of_the_dead_Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

High School of the Dead 0013.jpg

si les gusto el topic o la serie ponganme un puntito verde,alli esta en la esquinita :onion-head66:

Edited by Rene Martinez
  • Like 2

jajajaja buen anime si se me permite decirlo :onion-head09:

es de los mas me a encantado ver y ver y ver nunca aburre :onion-head09:

jajajaj lastima que no ha salido la segunda temporada :onion-head07:

por cierto el manga esta saliendo en el cual ya estan en el supermercado creo que hasta ya salieorn si no me equivoco pero esta serie es mejor verla que leerla :onion-head09:

jajajaja

hahahaha you have google translator Apollo :onion-head54: xD

but the only thing you need to know its an awesome anime and manga if you did saw and liked Burst Angel and you like Zombie films well you have by far the best anime for you :onion-head37:

Edited by llanx

I thought the show did a great job of portraying a zombie apocalypse, but I do think they did focus a little too much on the ecchi aspect every now and then.

yep zeph thats one of the things that people say about the anime but if you think that its the only anime whit a zombie apocalypse and well some(i mean a lot) echi wouldnt hurt you right :onion-head49: xD

hahahaha for tastes there colors or something like that i dont know how you translate "Para gustos los colores" hahaha its your opinion for me theres only one episode that has aa lot but A LOT and that episode its the one that i trully dont like it much taking that aside its one of the best (for me)animes that i have seen and im expecting the second season when they are at the mall :onion-head55:

*Edit: some gramatical errors u.u

Edited by llanx