Lafuteria & guld

Ok what is so great about Virus Armor: Lafuteria, I was comparing it to aura field and aura has way better stats. Aura field even has better resistances. So why do people pay 80 pd it?

Ok the mech guld milla has almost same atp as the other good mechs (mille marteux, dual bird, rage de feu, etc). Why is it so many people badly want one of these. I heard the special is gush, but I have no idea what that does.

So if anybody could help this nooblet out, your feedback will be appreciated! :onion-head53:

i think lafu its so overpriced cause it needs 80 pd for making it and its pretty cool you cant tell its not xD

the guld well i´ve been told that its more powerfull tahn MM or other Machinegun but i don trully know :onion-head51:

Dizz, the guld is just great for ranger casts in general because it drains 120 HP per hit. In other words, its several dimates per combo - which is great for soloing caseals and racasts. IMO, its the best weapon for ranger casts XD

I also forgot to add that it has an unreduced gush special and hits 80% of the time. Regardless if it has hit or not.

Edited by subbie

Aura vs Lafutera, it depends on if you've found a decent stat aura field or not. Since armor found has random stats and armor created has set stats (albeit the set stats are lower usually than if you found the armor as a drop); more often than not, the lafuteria would be stronger, unless somehow managed to get your hands on a maxed stat aura field. As for the Guld Milla, part of the reason has already been answered by other posters. It's a great asset to have for its unreduced gush and ata fortification. What was left out is the other reason it is so highly coveted. Look at the drop rates for the items used to create it. The drop rate is 1/far to freaking many. Many people covet it because they are proud of the effort they put in to obtaining it.

Lafuteria has 5 more DFP than Aura Field if you find a Stink Frame with 90DFP.

Resistances aren't too useful unless you have low HP / bad at dodging Megid.

Lafuteria is 'better', but 5.56 DFP = 1 less damage...

Guld Milla's special isn't really that good. Dimates and Trimates are better, and if you're a ranger cast, you should be able to avoid damage using Shots (Range Damage) / Needles (Paralyse) and traps. I even berserk when I do solomode on my RAcast (in multimode), and I don't bother using Gush at all.

Guld Milla is the rarest mechgun, but Mille Marteux and Dual Birds are stronger. (Charge Mechguns 50H from the weapons shop are stronger than all 3, and the easiest to find)

Gush is good for one thing though: Damaging Falz while he's in invincibility state. The 120 HP stolen from Gush is counted as damage on the enemy too, so while he's invincible, you can drain ~1080 HP (probably less, since SSS won't connect 9/9 unless you have an insane hit Guld Milla).

• Like 1

i think lafu its so overpriced cause it needs 80 pd for making it and its pretty cool you cant tell its not xD

and

Gush is good for one thing though: Damaging Falz while he's in invincibility state. The 120 HP stolen from Gush is counted as damage on the enemy too, so while he's invincible, you can drain ~1080 HP (probably less, since SSS won't connect 9/9 unless you have an insane hit Guld Milla).

Bascially those 2 points. Virus Armor looks super cool (although it does look like little spermlets are flying around you onion-head57.gif

And damaging Falz Invincible is a really good bonus for Casts (case to be honest you look kinda silly standing there doing nothingonion-head63.gif lulz) And classes that can't muster up 120damage from a foie or grantz.onion-head43.gif

i gess every1 forgot 2 mention that guld milla has a unique animation where it shoots energy balls instead of da normal bullets. plus wit it beein arguably da best lookin mechgun, its coolness factor is like off da charts. put in these 2 factors along wit wat else was said, n u see y ppl want it. if u want raw power, u get charge mechs. if u want style, or if its personal preference,(or if your low on munny lmao) u get otha mechs. plus u wont see many guld millas like u would otha mechs at dat helps da rarity factor. im more of a personal preference playa n datz y i lub my imperial pik! (jus wanted 2 throw dat in dere)