? GLITCH

I got the ???? glitch therefore i don't know if yall will do it but i need a rollback, i have a screenshot of a couple weapons and i belive of my mag but not of my Crimson coat and honeycomb reflector....

Here is a list of the important items i lost

Black King Bar 0/0/0/0

Daisy Chain 40/0/0/40/40

Asteron Belt 0/0/0/40

Handgun:Milla 0/0/0/0

Lame D'Argent 0/0/45/0

Crimson Coat 4 slot

V101

Heavenly/Ability

Centurion/Ability

Heavenly/Arms

Honeycomb Reflector

Agastya 5/195/0/0

Thats most of the important things I had...unfortunately I cant provide pictures for some things so i might just be fucked....excuse the language but some people must know how I feel...been through this crap before and lost a Berserk Needle due to it...yah...so if this doesn't get fixed I might just stay on Eden for a while and sell the things i have here or something... :(

i have pics of some of the stuff but everything i posted and forgot sange and yasha...i dont have pics of everything unfortunately like mag or units, i do have a couple pics like daisy chain and bkb and sange and yasha and asteron and milla.... :/

well i probably wont be able to get a rollback since i dont have pics of everything and dont have pics of ???? inventory so i guess im fucked...

Serverus was with me at the time when it happened...i was trading with him so maybe he can help out a bit...He was there when i got dc'd during the trade and then my inventory went to ???? except for the one item i just got from him.

Edited by Xaero

Time Zone and Time of which the glitch happened:Central Time Zone U.S.A, March 22nd, 2011 Tuesday 8:59 p.m. (not exact time it happened but this is a time before it happened)

Character Slot:#1

GuildCard #:42013728

Thanks Dj

Xaero