CANT START PSOBB

ok so while i was on vacation i tried playing it said that there was a virus when i started game.... so i let avg delete everything and reinstalled..... but then the same thing happened, i cant get on because it keeps saying theres a virus and closes game

the avg software thinks the psobb executable file is a virus but its not. when the warning sign comes up, don't close the psobb file. give me some more detail pop if you are still having trouble

I had the same problem with antivir, just put an exception in the search for virus

sry i left out the part that i pressed ignore on avg but then it still closes :/ and sometimes avg doesnt pop up and say that but then the computer will give me an error saying can not start cuz its infected....

Hiya Poptart. Hope you're well. I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago and from what I've been told it's not a virus, it's like sum kinda bug. I uninstalled AVG and deleted PSO. I then re-installed PSO and when that was done I re-downloaded AVG. Hope this helps x

Hiya Poptart. Hope you're well. I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago and from what I've been told it's not a virus, it's like sum kinda bug. I uninstalled AVG and deleted PSO. I then re-installed PSO and when that was done I re-downloaded AVG. Hope this helps x

yeah thnx i was just told the same from my bro ill get it working in the next couple f days when i have time im busy in school right now :(