Teams Information

Larva

Team Game:

Team Games!

As stated in that message, there is a 'Team Game' styled theme to the game.

This mode consists of a 'Master', a 'Leader', and 'Common' Players.

Master: This is the person who manages the team. This could include the 'personal affairs', selecting the 'Leader' of the team, and can access the special 'Master' Menu. The first person to join any game is the Master. This is represented ingame by the player having their name in Red. The special 'Master' Menu allows you to do any of the following things:

* Master MenuMember Promotion (Promotes a 'Common' member to 'Leader')

* Member Demotion (Demotes a 'Leader' member to 'Common')

* Member Dropping (Makes the member leave the game)

* Master Authority Transfer (Upgrades a Leader's status to the 'Master')

* Team Dispersion (Splits up the team)

* Benefit Purchasing (Allows you to purchase private team benefits using team points) [see Below]

* Team Flag Registration (Registers the Team Flags Data) [see Below]

Leader: The 'Leader' of the game is selected by the 'Master'. Special commands can be accessed, which can help assist the 'Master' of the game. This is represented ingame by the player having their name in Blue.

Common: These are just ordinary players who have no special features in the game, but play along-side as normal. The fact you belong to a team is praticaly a good enough reason for anything! This status level is represented ingame by the player having their name in the white default colour.

Anyone can leave a team at anytime by going upto the Information Counter in the lobbies and selecting 'Secede from Team'.

Team Play: While the game is being used there is many special modes for ‘Teams’. These are thought to be similar to clans. Using the system described above, with one Master, a Leader, and upto 2 common members in one game, there is also a way to register your ‘Team/Clan’ online. The clan consists of one Master (The person who registers the Team/Clan), and then one or more leaders depending on the amount of common members also registered in the Team/Clan.

The system works as below:

*10 Common Members = 2 Leader’s (Max.)

*20 Common Members = 3 Leader’s (Max.)

*40 Common Members = 5 Leader’s (Max.)

*70 Common Members = 8 Leader’s (Max.)

*100 Common Members = 10 Leader’s (Max.)League's

League's

Gaining places in the League Table depends on how you are at contests. The higher up you are in the League table, the more points the team earns to spend on the ‘Team’s Private Benefit’. Below is the Ranking to Bonus Points system.

Position (Rank) Points Position (Rank) Points

|------------------|---------|------------------|---------|

| 1th | 300pts | 11th | 40pts |

| 2nd | 210pts | 12th | 35pts |

| 3th | 160pts | 13th | 30pts |

| 4th | 130pts | 14th | 25pts |

| 5th | 110pts | 15th | 20pts |

| 6th | 90pts | 16th | 18pts |

| 7th | 80pts | 17th | 16pts |

| 8th | 70pts | 18th | 14pts |

| 9th | 60pts | 19th | 12pts |

| 10th | 50pts | 20th | 10pts |

Team's Private Benefit: This feature is where the Master of a team can customise certain features of their Team/Clan so it’s a bit different and stands out from all the rest! Using the Bonus Points earned from where the team currently stands in the overall League Table, they can purchase such customisations from the Information Counter on their teams behalf.

Your own Flag!

Team Flag: The team flag can be purchased using your Rank’s Bonus Points. The flag is then displayed next to each member of that particular Teams name (As shown in the picture). This can be anything the Master of the team likes!

The Master of the team enters the Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst Installation files until they come across the file ‘flag.bmp’. They can then draw anything they like (Upto the size of 32x32 Pixels), and save it as this file. Once purchased (By going to the Information Counter and selecting the ‘Team Flag’ option from their ‘Master Menu’), the icon appears next to every members name. Pretty darn cool!

info from http://www.ragol.co.uk

Note: NOT all the options of Team are 100% working.

Edited by Larva

• 2 years later...

Let's say I donate a special weapon to my team like "Last Survivor". It should give 2 points. I donate, the game tells me I get points, but then when I check how many points I have, it still says 0. Everyone in my team reports the same result. Why is this?

To be more specific, when I use Point Register, it accepts the donated Special Weapon

When I go to Point Information though, it says

Ranking Points 0pt

Points Remaining 0pt

Personal Record Points 0pt

Why are my points not registering?

Edited by Pierce7d

Let's say I donate a special weapon to my team like "Last Survivor". It should give 2 points. I donate, the game tells me I get points, but then when I check how many points I have, it still says 0. Everyone in my team reports the same result. Why is this?

The team points system is still in development, therefore not working lol

The team points system is still in development, therefore not working lol

Oh, okay. Then Larva should probably change the Original Post which says all teams functions are 100% working :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second problem

My friend is trying to transfer the Mastership of the Clan to me. I'm already a leader. He tells me that it's waiting for a response from me, but I am not getting a prompt that suggests I should be responding to anything. How does this work? He said he cannot even exit the interface, and had to shut down the game (using Alt-Tab).

Also, this problem is similar to the problem when we try to use the Trade Window. We can select a person, but it never prompts them, so we cannot trade. We only play within our clan of friends we know, so we just drop the items to exchange them, but sometimes I do not like this method, because items can sometimes desync, and a person will not be able to see an item that is there (or they will see an item that is no longer there).

Help?

Edited by Pierce7d

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh, okay. Then Larva should probably change the Original Post which says all teams functions are 100% working :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second problem

My friend is trying to transfer the Mastership of the Clan to me. I'm already a leader. He tells me that it's waiting for a response from me, but I am not getting a prompt that suggests I should be responding to anything. How does this work? He said he cannot even exit the interface, and had to shut down the game (using Alt-Tab).

Also, this problem is similar to the problem when we try to use the Trade Window. We can select a person, but it never prompts them, so we cannot trade. We only play within our clan of friends we know, so we just drop the items to exchange them, but sometimes I do not like this method, because items can sometimes desync, and a person will not be able to see an item that is there (or they will see an item that is no longer there).

Help?

Time to revive a dead thread.

Why has this question not been answered? It's clearly rather important, isn't it? If someone could, please help.

I'd like to know myself, since my team is having a change of command but we can't seem to upgrade any member beyond "Leader" since there's no way to upgrade anyone to "Master" without the same problem happening.

The trading thing is also a bit frustrating, but not too hard to work around for now, so that can come after.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Bringing back the topic once again, but when can we expect the team system to get an update? There is a lot of potential with this, and we already have a few big teams and a large number of smaller teams. It would be cool to see this stuff expanded on. :onion107:

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...